Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites
Ranked #18 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Hallandale Beach, United States
“Stranded”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Our car broke down while we were traveling through Tallahassee to visit some family and the repair shop told us they had to keep our vehicle over night, being that I travel a lot for work I decided to use some of my hotel points for the stay at the Best Western Pride Inn. We checked in very late and the hotel front desk was very helpful in our time of need! The rooms were clean, quiet, comfortable and had a lot of modern updates. If you are ever in Tallahassee I would recommend staying here! It is a clean hotel and very close to great food, fun and entertainment!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

biztraveller14, General Manager at Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear guest , I thank you for your response. We are happy to be able you to assist you in your time of need. Please contact me on 850-567-7791 or email me at mparmar2324@gmail for all your future stays .

Mike Parmar (GM)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Hollywood Florida, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Called from Miami to book a hotel room for my son and I while we were visiting family in Tallahassee. The front desk was very helpful and understanding of the area and answered all of my questions. Very clean updated rooms at a great price and I would highly recommend the hotel based on my customer service experience and the cleanliness of the rooms!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

biztraveller14, General Manager at Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Guest , I thank you for taking your valuable time to review our property. Having a satisfied guest is what our aim is. Please call me at any time on 850-656-6312 or email me at mparmar2324@gmail.com for all your future reservations.

north miami beach, United States
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My husband and I travel to Tallahassee quite often and decided to stay at the Best Western Pride Inn upon reading some wonderful reviews about the hotel. When we checked in the staff was welcoming and very helpful, the rooms were great since being recently renovated and the complementary hot breakfast was a great way to start the day! Great hotel close to downtown and we definitely look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Motel is in need of updates. Bathroom was gross! Had what looked like blood splattered on the bathroom wall! Tub was gross! Room had a weird smell. We booked through getaroom.com. When we checked out the receipt was $20 cheaper than we paid. Getaroom said they should not had given us the receipt because that was the rate they pay! Both motel and getaroom are a scam!

Stayed August 2014
Dear Guest , I would like to apologize for your not so pleasant stay with us . If only you had informed the front desk of the issues we would have gladly moved you to another room or as we do have a person on the property 24 hrs a day we would have tried to rectified the situation . I would appreciate it if you would give us another opportunity and i will personally make sure you have a wonderful stay.Please call me on 850-656-6312 or email me at mparmar2324@gmail.com

ventura fl, United States
Reviewed 15 August 2014

i get my office to book me at this place mainly because its clean with outstanding staff who are courteous and always ready to go the extra mile.The parking lot is well lite with plenty of parking spots.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

north miami beach, United States
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This was my first stay at this location in Tallahassee, the overall stay was good and the room was clean. The best part of my stay was the location and the size of my room. The location was very central and my room was clean and HUGE. The tv channel line up was very good and i enjoyed the hot breakfast . The breakfast attendant "lorena "?? was very dood and kept the food coming.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Hollywood, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The room smelled of mildew, I reported it to the front desk and then found that the phone didn't work; so I had to walk to the front office to report it. The maintenance man brought a bottle of perfume spray to hide the odor and replaced the phone with a working one. I told him not to spray the contents of the bottle in the room but he did it anyway. I have allergies and the mildew in the room made my stay miserable. Then the wi fi didn't work on our smart phones. The hotel staff proceeded to try to get our three phones connected but were unable to do so; but if we stood outside our room our phones were able to get connected to Best Western's free Wi-Fi but we didn't feel like standing outside our room checking our emails and etc. In the morning I was given a discount for our inconvenience. I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Anna O
biztraveller14, General Manager at Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Guest , I thank you for your review and would like to sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations . The fact that you could not connect to the internet is totally unacceptable and we have taken corrective steps so that this situation does not arise again. I would be very much obliged if you give us another chance . Please contact me on 850-656-6312 or email me mparmar2324@gmail.com

Mike Parmar ( GM )