Days Inn Tallahassee-Government Center
HolidayInn.com
US$140
US$123
US$128
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$104
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$59
Red Roof
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$115
Free cancellation until 01/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$111
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We always stay at this Days Inn when we go to Tallahassee for FSU sporting events. The hotel is in a convenient location and the rates are reasonable, especially for those big FSU football weekends. The recently updated rooms are clean, the beds/pillows are comfortable, and the microwave and refrigerator are nice to have. After a late night, the continental breakfast served in a nice bright room off the lobby is a welcome start to the day. The management and staff are very attentive, efficient, and friendly. All in all, a great place to stay in Tallahassee.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda M
Jt-tallahassee, Manager at Days Inn Tallahassee-Government Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Thank you Linda , we are happy to take care of your comfort with us . So appreciate it and see you'll soon again .Go Noles !!!

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Before heading off to orientation at FSU, I checked into my room. I was very happy to see it was so clean and had been updated. I was so surprised how comfortable the bed was, I slept well. The following day was coming to an end and I was so looking forward to laying my head to rest in my room. I will stay there when I have to travel to FSU. The staff was very pleasant and professional. The rate of the room was great. I know it is off season so I hope when school starts it won't increase too much.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jackie R
Jt-tallahassee, Manager at Days Inn Tallahassee-Government Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Hi,always a joy in satisfying our wonderful guest .Look forward to another stay with us .Thank you for your support .

Reviewed 6 April 2012

I was travelling from Florida en route to New Orleans, and I was pleasantly surprised at the good quality lodgings at the Day's Inn. I was very tired from driving and I was fortunate to find a place that would take a pet. Mention that you have a pet because you will be fined if you don't. The room was clean and the mattress comfortable. The breakfast was a continental one (no eggs), but the english muffins were tasty. The swimming pool was clean, warm, and big enough to swim laps in. The Management was very curteous to me.
As for decor, it's a bit on the old -fashioned side, but if you are a Hipster, you will like it anyway. It has WIFI.

Room Tip: Rooms around the courtyard facing the pool are nice.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Nancy B
Jt-tallahassee, Manager at Days Inn Tallahassee-Government Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2012

Thank you Nancy for recognizing us as a worthy motel .We do have a pet policy ,it helps other guest who are not tolerable to pet rooms and be accommodated accordingly .Yes we did convert our swimming pool to salt water as you may have experienced joyfully .We appreciate your feedback and look forward to another joyous stay with us.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

I had a job interview with the State in Tallahassee and stayed at this Days Inn for one night for a place to stay and saw they were in the midst of repairs and did not expect too much and was pleasantly surprised with the rooms and the attention of the staff. Management and staff were impeccable. The Continental breakfast was an added delight and my next time in Tallahassee I know what will be my first choice, this Days Inn

Room Tip: The best for your money
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I travel to Tallahasse about ever two weeks and i stay here at this Location because of The Management here, They are Very Compassionate about taking care of me every time i arrive, They are very Professional and they are by the Book in the Rules that are set in Place to keep My Personal Information Safe, I will only Stay here when im in Tallahassee. I have been too Hundreds of Hotels in the Past Years and i wish they were all like Days Inn South, I feel like im at Home Here !!

Room Tip: bottom rooms
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank glen t
Jt-tallahassee, General Manager at Days Inn Tallahassee-Government Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Mr Glen we appreciate your feed back. .We are committed in satisfying our guest and understand there needs . Once again ,it is always our pleasure in welcoming guest like you ,look forward to your next stay again .