Days Inn Tallahassee-Government Center
  • Pool
US$140
US$123
US$128
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$104
BestWestern.com
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$124
Staybridge.com
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$59
Red Roof
Governors Inn(Tallahassee)
US$111
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Last say at this motel was May 30, 2014 and check out this morning .. Clean room, quiet - manager is courteous and customer friendly. I can not imagine staying anywhere else when in Tallahassee. The price is right and I feel safe.

Room Tip: If your in Tallahassee for a short stay ... here is where you should stay.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I rarely give a "terrible" rating for a hotel. I understand that Days Inn hotels and not luxury hotels and I check in knowing that and with low expectations. I just needed a room for one night that would be close to the airport. This was the closest hotel I could find. The price was typical for a Days Inn. I could have booked a better quality hotel for the same price but it was another 10 minutes from the airport so I chose this one..ugh. When I walked in the room I could smell stale cigarettes. I hate the smell of cigarettes. I travel with a candle, so that helped! The room was nothing special, exactly what I expect from this hotel chain. But the deal breaker was this...it was my fiancee and I and we had 2 sets of towels in the room. I like a towel for my hair when I shower, so I sent him to the front desk to ask for more towels. When he asked for extra towels the front desk clerk said he would need to turn in the towels from the room to get new ones. He stated that we wanted ADDITIONAL towels, she looked perplexed. She begrudgingly offered him 2 more pool towels and said that was all there was. Wow!! Any hotel should have towels available to its guests!!!! That is absolutely ridiculous! Next time, I would stay at any other hotel besides this one.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 7 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 5 May 2014