“Yummy”

Ranked #150 of 852 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Colombian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Casual style dining with the most variety and rich taste of Colombian Cuisine. Friendly staff will guide you through the menu. Colombian style Hamburgers and Hot Dogs are prepared with ingredients combined to produce a delicious taste.
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Excellent hot dog. I loved the Super Perro (hotdog) and the Columbian Empanada. Hubby ordered Pandeja Paisa. He enjoyed the fried banana, but was not impressed with the meats. The place was decorated in pink and red hearts and flowers for Valentine's Day. The friends we were with enjoyed their food as well. The waiters were friendly, but overwhelmed by our large group. (Service was good to me because I put in the order early, but some of our party didn't get their food for another 30-40 minutes. That's why the service is "3" below.) I would go back again to try more items on the menu, but only in a small group.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

This place is authentic and terrific. The staff are great, the food is incredible, and the decor is much better in the inside. Don't be deceived by the outside or location, it is wonderful.

2  Thank LiveLifeAbroad
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This place is amazing. My brother and I ventured here a while back and have been back several times since, and it is always good.

The meals are authentic and delicious. Served hot, and with a smile

The waiter is always happy to explain anything to you, so just ask if you don't know what something is.

1  Thank Justin H
Reviewed 2 November 2013

For the longest time I looked forward to go to this restaurant. Unfortunately, it was a waste of money and time. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. For one, it is not clean at all. From tables to bathrooms, the place was nasty. The customer service is really bad as they only have 2 waiters so you get one time service. One more thing, check what you pay for. I order horchata, which was listed in the menu for $3 and some cents but ended up paying $5 for it. I asked the waiter about it. He tried to make the changes but when he couldn't, he said that the price had when up, but the owners forgot to change it on the menu. I was not going to argue so I paid what he asked for and took the extra out of his tip. Also, I notice that many young people asked for beer but were never asked for some form of Id, I just pray that they weren't under age. Thanks!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We ate here late on a Saturday night (9:30pm). We were the only table there so the service was good. The food was really good and reasonably priced. Authentic Colombian food. Would definetely return.