this place is only appropriate for a guys weekend in Tally for a football game. The rooms are dirty, the linens are worn out, the bathroom in gross. Families in town to visit kids at school stay away, just stay out by i-10, much nicer, newer hotels out there. Only a night of binge drinking will allow you to sleep in this hole. Also, bring your own blankets and pillows, or be prepared to lay your head on god knows what. It's also loud at night because your right on Tennessee st. across from all the bar action. My wife wouldn't stay in this place if it was free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- University Inn & Suites is a limited service hotel located adjacent to Florida State University. We have all the amenities you would expect from a more expensive hotel for a reasonable rate. All rooms include complimentary bottled water and fresh fruit at check in, microwave/refrigerator, hairdryer, coffee maker, 25" television with premium channels, telephone, free wifi, free parking, clock radio, and fantastic customer service. We have recently refreshed our guest bathrooms with new granite vanities and refinished tubs and showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your University Inn & Suites Tallahassee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Inn And Suites Tallahassee
- University Inn & Suites Tallahassee Hotel Tallahassee
- University Hotel Tallahassee