Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle
Ranked #26 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Canton, Georgia, United States
“Great Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

This hotel is fine for an overnighter-we stayed here on our way south. It's an older property and it shows. The slick tub needs some type of safety feature, and the pipes in the shower are very loud. But the beds are comfortable and it's very conveniently located to everything in the area. Also, the staff are so friendly and helpful. They seem to truly care about their guests. High marks for that.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
RIManager96, General Manager at Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank you for alerting us to the issues, as we are looking into them. Safety is always our highest priority when it comes to our guests and associates. We do truly care, and happy we were able to have that impact on you. We hope to see you in the near future.

General Manager- Christopher J Flanders

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
pensacola
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

As a gold Marriott member we try to stay at a Marriott property when traveling. Checked in on 5-16-13 for one night. Upon entering noticed a chemical oder which we discovered continued to our room. Turned air conditioning on high which helped somewhat . Upon showering the next morning discovered the combination shower/tub was very slippery and there was no rubber tub mat or garb bar. Upon packing the next morning the housekeeping lady knocked on he door and immediately tried to enter the room. We had a DO NOT Disturb placard on the door. Guess that does not mean anything to her. We will never stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: chemical odor, unsafe tubs and housekeeping who enters your room when you do not want to be disturbe...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
RIManager96, General Manager at Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Rhorm

Thank you for being a Gold Marriott member. Your comments are greatly appreciated, and have been addressed with our housekeeping and maintenance team. I sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us.

Porter, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

Arrived late while traveling to Orlando for vacation. The gentleman working the night shift was rather unfriendly, but other than that we enjoyed our quick overnight stay. The breakfast was great and had a good variety (can't complain when it's free!!!). The staff during the day shift are very courteous and considerate. The rooms were comfortable. I think the AC could have worked a little better, but other than that we were pleased.

Room Tip: get rooms on the upper floor to avoid noise
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on our hotel! I’m sorry your arrival experience was not the best, but I’m happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our breakfast options. Thank you for your positive feedback, we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Montgomery, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

The one bedroom suite was large and comfortable. The staff was excellent. We selected this hotel because it was close to the interstate and very convenient. It is within walking distance to several restaurants. However, there was road noise on our side of the building. Also, the satellite TV takes 8 seconds to respond, so be patient when you turn on the TV. If it cuts off at the end of the 8 seconds, call the front desk for help and a "reboot." Double check the breakfast time with the front desk. They stopped serving breakfast 30 minutes earlier than the posted information in the room. The young woman at the front desk was very impressive in maintaining her winning smile and attitude. Overall, we were pleased with our stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room without street noise.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Mama09

I’m happy you were able to take advantage of our comfortable suites! We apologize for the variance in our breakfast hours. We try our best to be great service providers here at the Residence Inn I-10. Thank you for your comments; we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Meridian, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

We spent one night at this location while on our way to Orlando. We had 2 rooms. There's lots of space, the kitchenette is plenty big, as is the bathroom and bedroom. The hotel is not fancy or inviting, the carpet is very dark, the rooms are dark, the parking lot is very dark and the lobby is dingy.

The breakfast is a disappointment, but most are these days. The employees though, they were all very nice and helpful.

One HUGE complaint: The showerhead in both our room and my son's room squealed very, VERY loudly! It was like having a tea kettle squealing next to your head while showering. I see this mentioned in a couple of other reviews as well so it's not like the hotel has not been made aware of the problem. They need to get this fixed.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Treadburners67

“There’s lots of space, the kitchenette is plenty big, as is the bathroom and bedroom” We are happy you enjoyed the space; however my team and I would like to apologize for the experiences you encountered at our hotel during your stay with breakfast and maintenance.

Ocala, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

We chose the Residence Inn off of I-10, Tallahassee, FL because it was near the event venue we were to attend - an 80th Birthday Party for a friend.
We always check if there have been any renovations in the last 3-5 years, and this one had a 2009 reno. We expected a clean, updated place and were not dissapointed. The lobby, sitting area, Breakfast room and suite were in very good shape. Our one-bedroom suite had new granite counters, a flat stove top (2 burners) a stainless refrigerator and a fairly new couch/chair/ottoman. The bathroom/dressing area was fine. Breakfast is a full one from grits or oatmeal to eggs/bacon/sausage/potatoes to bagels/bread/muffins. Juice and of course fresh coffee.
There is a good sized indoor pool and exercize room and a snack area also.
One of the nicest parts of the stay was the very good front dest service. They were very accomodating in every way, friendly - and with a smile! We had two nights of very comfortable arrangements.

Room Tip: 3 floors of studio, one-bedroom (2 TVs) and two bedroom (2 TVs and a gas fireplace). We chose 3rd fl...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
LindenSafety

Thanks for the nice comments and choosing Residence Inn I-10 as your home away form home! Our Team looks forward to your next visit in Tallahassee, Fl!

Goldsboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

Excellent stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Even though it was close to major highways, this was a very quiet and peaceful area. The kitchen area and sleep area were separate so it made it feel 'more at home'. Very Clean and neat layout. I rated it 4 out of 5 because it is a bit pricey. But if you don't mind spending a little more, then this is where you want to stay!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Sal B

“Excellent stay, Staff was very friendly and helpful” Thanks for the positive feedback; we always want to make you feel right at home! Look forward to seeing you in the near future!