Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District
US$190
Hampton.com
US$179
Courtyard
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$61
Red Roof
US$105
Staybridge.com
US$156
Travelocity
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$133
All reviewsroom was cleanhot breakfastthird floorbiscuits and gravybagelscentral locationthe breakfast areabusiness centerroom rateup to dateair conditionernon smokingking suitemini fridgetallahassee areafitness centertarget
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2012

This hotel is a great choice. We brought a group of students with us and the staff was very accomomodating. The students enjoyed the continental breakfast, which had a selection of food and the servers kept replemishing the food. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Plan ahead of time. We got everything we requested.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to accommodate your students and thank you for letting us know how great your stay was. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal here at Quality Inn & Suites and all staff members work their best to achieve that goal. Please let me know if you will be traveling back to the Tallahassee area anytime soon and it would be our pleasure to welcome back your students.

-General Manager

Reviewed 7 April 2012

On Friday evening, March 23, 2012, I arrived in Tallahassee, planning to begin a 7-day bike ride in north Florida the next day. I was lost and could not find the Fairgrounds. I stopped at Quality Inn asking for directions. The young woman on the front desk was so helpful, even before I was a paying guest. I decided to stay at the hotel. The next morning, my car would not start. Rick Bhula, the manager, personally helped me out. He jump started my vehicle, escorted me to a repair shop, and was prepared to personally drive me and all my gear to the start of the bike ride at the Fairgrounds. In addition, the room was clean, spacious and restful. The entire experience at the hotel was first-rate. The best part was meeting Rick Bhula and his excellent staff.

Room Tip: The manager and staff are helpful, supportive and kind. Look for Rick Bhula in order to meet and deal with an excellent example of what a service provider should be
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank covenydn
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at Quality Inn & Suites. It is such a pleasure to hear from you on how well our staff performed and how our entire team worked together to solve the problems that you were having with your vehicle and not having directions to the Fair Grounds. If you are ever traveling back to the Tallahassee area it would be my pleasure to accommodate you again. We wish you luck with your cycling and look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2012

We stayed here on our way back from Florida to Manitoba. Great location right off the main drag. Everything is right there. The rooms were clean and looked like they were recently updated. Awesome beds, tha'ts usually my biggest
t complaint on rooms they usually keep the beds a little to long. The breakfast was great. My complaint is the pool was very dirty so we didn't use it

Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Harderbunch5
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Staying in this hotel was not a good experience. The first room we were offered had a fan in the bathroom that made a terrible noise. The second room we were offered was a room intended for a handicapped person. Since neither my wife or I are handicapped we did not accept the room. We accepted the third room which had good lighting and good air flow. However, there was no TV remote. One of the wastebaskets had not been emptied and the toilet had not been flushed after previous use. The telephone message light was flashing. The message was not for us. It must have been for a previous occupant. Overall, our visit left a great deal to be desired!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JohnLeduc_Alberta
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Great location and rooms were basic. TV would go blank and require it to be unplugged to work again if you went to a certain channel. High speed wireless Internet in the room was almost non-existent. Tablet wouldn't connect at all and the laptop was lucky to have on bar on the signal strength when it did connect.

• Stayed: January 2012
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for bringing your challenges to our attention however had we known during your stay, we would have gladly remedied your situation with an exception of Internet Access. I do agree that our gateway router was not functioning properly for a period of 10 days during January. As soon as we became aware, we ordered new Gateway, which is in place as of February 2, 2012 and internet is working excellent now.
We are not aware of any television in our guest rooms that has to be unplugged and re-plugged to view certain channel. I have ordered my maintenance engineer to verify the fact by checking each room to be sure, though. I would like to welcome you back and offer discount for your inconvenience. Please advise me on your next trip to Tallahassee.