“Excellence and Quality” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Florida
“Excellence and Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2012

My business travel has involved weekly trips to Tallahassee for the past several months. This hotel has been a wonderful discovery! Kasey and the front desk personnel are always professional and welcoming. The managers are attentive, and they have made the reservation process easy and efficient. The rates are extremely reasonable. The value far exceeds other hotels in the area. I love the quiet property and the convenient location to the Capitol. I am so happy to have found this home away from home!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank LisaWillTravel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
new jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed here during a college tour of Florida schools with my daughter. The reviews seemed decent as did the pictures so I booked it at a very cheap price. I should've remembered the saying you get what you pay for. The hotel was very dark and dingy. The lobby area was dark and they had turned off all the lights in the breakfast area. The walls and carpeting were dark and dingy as well. Although the furniture in the rooms didn't seem that old, the carpeting was and the whole place was dark and felt seedy. I am sorry I cancelled my room at the Hilton Garden Inn. Would've rather paid the extra $30 and had a nicer place to stay. The only bright spot was the friendly college student, Uri, who worked at the front desk.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Fernandina Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

I have been travelling to Tallahassee for legislative business for close to four years. This hotel is my preferred property whenever I have to stay in town based on location, price and condition of the property.

The reservation process is very easy, and the staff is extremely courteous and helpful. I am always lucky to have Kasey at the front desk when I check in, and I can always count on a well maintained, quiet place to stay in Tallahassee.

Jacksonville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

I've been on buisness in tallahassee for the past couple years, and have never had a bad experience at the quality inn and suites. The front desk supervisor is always ontop of things and makes my stays more enjoyable as well as the staff and managers. I always feel welcome upon check-in and throughout the stay.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

I have been travelling to Tallahassee for various projects for 18 years. The staff, service, pricing and support at this hotel is excellent. Once I found this hotel (about 4 years ago), it became my go to place. Pricing will meet all thresholds required by State and Federal Governments. Guests can use the YMCA across the street for free. Hot breakfast, full gym, great rooms, excellent service and fully authorized pricing. Can't ask for much more.

Room Tip: For special trips they have several rooms with built in jacuzzi tubs.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this review, 16 April 2012
Dear Guest,

It has been our privilege to fulfill all your accommodation needs for the past 4 years and on behalf of all staff members here at Quality Inn & Suites we thank you for your continued business throughout the years. I would like to personally thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us and others know how well we are performing. Please let me know the date of your next trip to Tallahassee and it will be my pleasure to reserve you in one of our Jacuzzi Suites. See you soon!
Cocoa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

This hotel is a great choice. We brought a group of students with us and the staff was very accomomodating. The students enjoyed the continental breakfast, which had a selection of food and the servers kept replemishing the food. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Plan ahead of time. We got everything we requested.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to accommodate your students and thank you for letting us know how great your stay was. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal here at Quality Inn & Suites and all staff members work their best to achieve that goal. Please let me know if you will be traveling back to the Tallahassee area anytime soon and it would be our pleasure to welcome back your students.

-General Manager
Endicott, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2012

On Friday evening, March 23, 2012, I arrived in Tallahassee, planning to begin a 7-day bike ride in north Florida the next day. I was lost and could not find the Fairgrounds. I stopped at Quality Inn asking for directions. The young woman on the front desk was so helpful, even before I was a paying guest. I decided to stay at the hotel. The next morning, my car would not start. Rick Bhula, the manager, personally helped me out. He jump started my vehicle, escorted me to a repair shop, and was prepared to personally drive me and all my gear to the start of the bike ride at the Fairgrounds. In addition, the room was clean, spacious and restful. The entire experience at the hotel was first-rate. The best part was meeting Rick Bhula and his excellent staff.

Room Tip: The manager and staff are helpful, supportive and kind. Look for Rick Bhula in order to meet and de...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank covenydn
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at Quality Inn & Suites. It is such a pleasure to hear from you on how well our staff performed and how our entire team worked together to solve the problems that you were having with your vehicle and not having directions to the Fair Grounds. If you are ever traveling back to the Tallahassee area it would be my pleasure to accommodate you again. We wish you luck with your cycling and look forward to seeing you soon!