La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North
US$162
FourPoints.com
US$94
US$86
Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$89
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$145
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$104
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$56
Red Roof
US$108
Staybridge.com
US$168
Aloft.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbeds were comfortablebagelsone night stayeasy accesswould stay here againfree breakfastinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Needed a place to stay overnight for a FSU graduation. Parking was tight. Not enough staff members during morning "rush". Choose to eat out for breakfast due to the selection in lobby was poor. Room was okay for the purpose I needed it for. Rate for room was high I believe because of the graduation and availability not the quality of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

LaQuinta Hotels has always been an excellent stay for my family and I; however, the LaQuinta Inn & Suites on North Monroe left me very disappointed. The grounds were not well kept, the rooms were undesirable and needed a little TLC. The smell of the room was not favorable. Most of the electrical outlets did not work and the bathtub/shower should have been replaced. However, I can say the staff was very friendly, professional and service oriented. If the improvements were done, it would be a great hotel to stay.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is the worst hotel ever. I am reporting this health hazard to the FL Dept of Health. I took photos of the disgusting room I stayed in. I experienced dirty smelly rooms (I changed rooms once); sewer flies coming up from the bath tub when the water was turned on; body hair in the tub, on bathroom doors & on the toilet; dust and filth on the base boards and crown molding; dog poop under the bed (which I bloody well stepped in); dirty doors caked with dust and mold; mold growing behind the bathroom door & toilet; dogs barking all night long; people pounding on my door at 2:30 A.M. because they were told they were staying in my room. I took photos and will be sharing them with the DOH. This hotel should be condemned. The staff is HORRIBLE!! I still have not been reimbursed for this stay as I requested from Robin, the front desk clerk. No manager on site until after 9:00 A.M. How on earth do you stay in business with service like this? I am sick now due to that awful stay at LaQuinta in Tallahassee.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I don't like participating in reviews, but I know it helps. We were traveling to see our son and family and stayed in Baton Rouge. Please seemed to be ok! I really can't remember as was last year. But I do like LaQuinta because they accept pets! Very important!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I usually like La Quintas for short stays. Most I've been to have been nice, or at least tolerable. As soon as I got one look at (and whiff of) the room at this La Quinta, I demanded my money back and left. The room was small and dirty and smelled of mildew. The bed was also leaning at an awkward angle. I'd rather sleep in my car.

Room Tip: I doubt there are any good rooms.
2  Thank AuntJenStardust