“Nothing to complain of”

Ranked #27 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Oldham, United Kingdom
“Nothing to complain of”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I went to this Baymont Inn because I needed to stay for one night in Tallahassee, had been there before and had been satisfied. For a surprisingly low price (for this city) I had a well-appointed room one the ground floor, a room outside which I could park - very convenient. The room was at the rear of the premises and so very quiet. Everything was clean and in good working order and the bed gave me a good night's sleep. In the morning I had a very satisfactory breakfast in the breakfast room. I could find nothing to complain of and I shall go straight to this inn when I am next in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Winston Salem, NC
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I have no complaints of anything except the gouging the hotels in the area charge for whenever there is a football game. I was passing through and needed a place to sleep, normal price is 59.99 a night, I paid 199 -------> price gouge! However I made the most of it. I ate the free little breakfast that was good, took food with me back to the room to have for later, made sure I kept that air conditioning running full blast on the coldest setting and took the longest, hottest showers I could for the 2 days I was there.

The only gripe outside the gouging prices was the parking.... boy it is cramped and not very well lit. If you had a Chevette you still need 6 attempts to get into a parking spot with it being full.

The staff was friendly and cordial and very willing to accomodate at check in.

I had no complaints of anything major, even the beds were good and I slept like a rock.

Definately would stay there again but not during a game weekend - too expensive. I'll just travel through and stay elsewhere like in Monitcello or Live Oak.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business