“Worked Great for our stay”

Baymont Inn & Suites Tallahassee
Ranked #24 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Worked Great for our stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Saw the ad in a trip locator and was early enough to be able to use the coupon for our stay. Our friend lived only a few miles away and we were near the interstate to be at his home in minutes. We later went to dinner and within a few minutes we were back in our room. Really convenient for our stay.

Room Tip: Room was very quiet, breakfast was adequate, and near interstate we needed to continue our travel.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I always stay here when on the road, and Im in the business so I know what to look for. Clean rooms, very nice staff, decent breakfast and perfect location off the interstate. Will definitely stay here next time.

1 Thank KMarrone
South Florida, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

I decided to try the Baymont in Tallahassee based upon other Baymont properties I stayed at in Florida. The hotel would be fine for an overnight stay ... but for me, this was a business trip. The bed itself was nice, but the room was rather small. It did not have a desk area, but rather a table with two chairs, which was set up right next to the AC unit. The AC unit worked good by the way, consistently blowing cold air, even at the warmer setting.

The gentleman at the front desk placed me in a downstairs room, although he acknowledged that I had requested a high room away from noise at check in. He did tell me that I would love the pillows ( as he does) which turned out to be soft ones, not the firm, foam pillow I requested when making the reservations on the Wyndham web site.

Would I stay there again? Yes, if I was passing through town and needed a place to sleep for a night. Would I stay there for a business trip? No, I would go next door to the sister property (Microtel) and get a suite with a desk/work area for about the same amount of money I spent for the room at the Baymont.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

After driving 9 1/2 hours, my husband and I were relieved to see our hotel at 10 p.m. The room was spacious and clean, and the big King sized bed was extremely comfortable. While there were several people walking about on the grounds, people were respectful of the hour. The front desk was very helpful in directing us to the nearby restaurants that would be open at the late hour. We highly recommend staying at the Baymont on 3210 N. Monroe Street.

Stayed July 2014
Macon, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

The hotel was clean and comfortable. Stayed last Saturday and things were hectic on check in. Staff handled it well and were very accommodating. Sunday morning front desk clerk was a world of helpful information about local attractions and the beaches along the coast. Plenty of food options close by. For this price range hotel I was treated to very personalized service. Would not have expected more for twice the price.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family