“moist, humid rooms”

Ranked #26 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Tallahassee
“moist, humid rooms”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was very surprised by my recent stay. I thought all Baymont's would be nice but this one was definitely NOT. We had 3 rooms for family for one night stay. None of the rooms were connecting as requested. None of the AC's were on. The rooms were moist, even the towels and sheets were. The breakfast was cereal and coffee. There was no flavored creamer either. Front desk clerk did not want to be bothered. VERY BAD!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Have stayed at this place several times for as little as 2 days to a week. Each and every time it was great the staff is amazing! So friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and nice. Pool is always clean. I would recommend this place to anyone. Very affordable family friendly.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thibodaux, Louisiana
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Saw the ad in a trip locator and was early enough to be able to use the coupon for our stay. Our friend lived only a few miles away and we were near the interstate to be at his home in minutes. We later went to dinner and within a few minutes we were back in our room. Really convenient for our stay.

Room Tip: Room was very quiet, breakfast was adequate, and near interstate we needed to continue our travel.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I always stay here when on the road, and Im in the business so I know what to look for. Clean rooms, very nice staff, decent breakfast and perfect location off the interstate. Will definitely stay here next time.

1 Thank KMarrone
South Florida, Florida
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I decided to try the Baymont in Tallahassee based upon other Baymont properties I stayed at in Florida. The hotel would be fine for an overnight stay ... but for me, this was a business trip. The bed itself was nice, but the room was rather small. It did not have a desk area, but rather a table with two chairs, which was set up right next to the AC unit. The AC unit worked good by the way, consistently blowing cold air, even at the warmer setting.

The gentleman at the front desk placed me in a downstairs room, although he acknowledged that I had requested a high room away from noise at check in. He did tell me that I would love the pillows ( as he does) which turned out to be soft ones, not the firm, foam pillow I requested when making the reservations on the Wyndham web site.

Would I stay there again? Yes, if I was passing through town and needed a place to sleep for a night. Would I stay there for a business trip? No, I would go next door to the sister property (Microtel) and get a suite with a desk/work area for about the same amount of money I spent for the room at the Baymont.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

After driving 9 1/2 hours, my husband and I were relieved to see our hotel at 10 p.m. The room was spacious and clean, and the big King sized bed was extremely comfortable. While there were several people walking about on the grounds, people were respectful of the hour. The front desk was very helpful in directing us to the nearby restaurants that would be open at the late hour. We highly recommend staying at the Baymont on 3210 N. Monroe Street.

Stayed July 2014