Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central
US$281
US$263
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$162
QualityInn
US$156
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$61
Red Roof
US$218
US$190
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$133
US$171
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanapalachee parkwaythe breakfast areacookiesstaff was very friendly and helpfulenjoyed my stayhotel staffwould stay againeasy accessexcellent stayfront desk staffbusiness tripconvenient locationwafflesparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The entire hotel staff - from front desk to breakfast area to housekeeping - was the best I've experienced in a long time. The hotel itself was clean and modern and in the best part of Tallahassee. The beds were comfortable, the bathroom was spotless, and the hallways were clean and modern.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Janet H,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. I'm glad your stay with us was a good one. We always strive to make our guests feel at home. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Delayed travel caused me to change hotels late at night. This hotel exceeded my expectations with fast and friendly service. Helped mechange my hotel reservations and offered directions from the interstate. Friendly staff, Great restaurants, shopping, and exercise nearby. CLEAN!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Robert M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and letting us know how your stay was. I am very pleased to know that the front desk was able to exceed your expectations! I will be sure to pass along the kind words regarding our staff. We are one big family here and want our guests to feel the same way. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I was really impressed with the staff, even before we arrived. I called in and tried to make arrangements to keep a room for multiple nights made under separate reservations. The desk clerk (Leigh Ann) was very helpful and took a lot of time to help me, which was greatly appreciated. Breakfast was good and the dining area was set up cute and spacious. The room was clean, beds comfortable, and it had a refrigerator and microwave. The "market" by the front desk made it convenient to get a quick snack. We didn't get to check out the pool, but were pleased with the stay.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

This property seems older than some of the Hamptons we have used, but quality and friendliness are the same. In addition to clean rooms, comfy beds and microwave and fridge, we had cookies and milk upon arrival. Coffee is always available and most Hamptons have freshly baked cookies, but we had milk also. Great touch. And great selection at breakfast and ample parking. We enjoyed relaxing and watching football on the flat screen tv after driving 6 hours in rain to get here. One other thing about most Hamptons including this one....towels and wash clothes are stored
above the bathroom toilet. One has to be careful to avoid having them drop into the toilet...

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy you had an awesome stay. Our staff is always ready to take care of our guest! Our team likes to make the extra effort to give each guest great service, can't have cookies without milk! I must say our cookies are pretty awesome! We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

This particular hotel doesn't deserve to be called a Hampton Inn and should not be allowed to advertise on Expedia! We booked this hotel through Expedia on 11/02. The check in was for 11/08 and check out 11/10; our HS team was running in State Cross Country Championship held each year Tally. On the check in date at 3:06 pm, we received a call from Expedia stating that our room was under construction and that they had to move us to another hotel; after a lengthy discussion with the patient reservationist, and having her check with Hampton, she came back and changed the story that the room had water damage.
So, why are we complaining about Hampton and not Expedia? Another member from our CC team was also contacted earlier and was initially told the same thing! This team member did not book through Expedia, so it is obvious that the hotel overbooked in hopes that there would be cancellations!
UNBELIEVABLE!
I certainly hope this review will find its way to corporate and the management (or owner) of this Hampton will be dealt with accordingly. I do not wish ill on anyone, however as a business owner there is absolutely NO EXCUSE IN THIS MATTER!
By the way, there were no other comparably rated hotels available- the State Championship draws High School Teams and parents and fans from all over Florida- we were only able to get lodging at an outdated 1-2 star motel, the night before a championship race.
I rate this terrible for the sake that other travelers might consider other hotels; Holiday, Fairfield, Courtyard, or Homewood...=(

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ckstoner
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your experience. Please accept my apologies for making your state championship meet less than perfect. It is my duty, as the General Manager to make sure that all reservations are in place and that we are accommodating all the guests needs. Unfortunately things beyond our control do happen. I failed in not calling you personally to help make other arrangements. We deeply regret this experience reflecting on our brand's reputation of excellence.

We would love for you to give us another opportunity. Please contact our office directly at (850) 309-1300 so that I may further assist you.

Warm Regards,