Doubletree Hotel Tallahassee
US$230
US$201
GardenInn.com
US$162
Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Breakfast included
US$67
Travelocity
1,651 results
All reviewscookiesjohn kellydouble treeparking garagefront deskrestaurant staffheart of downtownfsu campuswithin walking distancebreakfast buffetcapitol buildingflorida state universitybusiness tripthe entire staffjacobslobbyvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2014

the rooms, service were wonderful. Good job! the rooms were spacious and very clean. my only issue was I had to pay for Wi-Fi...first time as a Hilton Honors member... ALso , we had purchased the breakfast package and the food was delicious!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2014

the toilet was loose and was rocking, there was a horrible sewer smell that came with the toilet. rooms are in need of renovation. Not pleased with my room location next to the soda machine. Not my best Hilton stay!!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I facilitate remote office set ups in conference rooms all over the country and this has been one of the best hotels I've been to. The staff is fantastic, the management is attentive and the hotel is clean and in a safe neighborhood.

The selection of restaurants around the hotel is lacking a bit, but that's obviously not their fault. If you have an event with a large group, or you're just coming to Tallahassee I would recommend this place without a doubt.

1  Thank Mousa H
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I was greeted by a very professional and friendly employee at the desk. The hotel was very clean, and I really can't complain about anything because my sleep quality could have been fixed with a phone call to the desk for a room change. I was given room 1509, a room that was built against the elevator shaft. I am a very light sleeper and all night I could hear the elevator going up and down which kept me awake. I should have just asked for a room change. Instead my stubborness kept me from doing that and poor sleep resulted. So, just a word of caution, if you get a ##09 room, ask for a change if you're a light sleeper. If not, be prepared for no sleep! Other than that I think you'll find the hotel to be very accomodating and you'll enjoy a nice stay.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The Tallahassee location was excellent, and the room was well above average. Since we arrived pretty late check-in night, we ate at the in-house restaurant. The food ordered was made incorrectly and send back. It was getting late, so we ate the food on the 2nd try. The food was very greasy (it was a sandwich).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple