TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North/Capital Circle
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenbreakfast meatsnice furnitureroom was cleanqueen bedwafflescomfortable stayup to dateparking lotpropertystoveapplianceskitchenettedeskmattressinterstatelaundry
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I checked in to the TownePlace after having left another studio-style hotel in Tallahassee.

The staff did anything and everything to make my stay pleasant and comfortable even though the weather tried its best to "dampen" my spirits! It rained almost the entire time I was there, but the warmth and hospitable fashion of the employees helped me forget how miserable it was outside the hotel.

I didn't check out any of the amenities except for the laundry. The laundry facilities were very clean and the machines looked fairly new.

The entire hotel just underwent renovations within the last 2 years and was very quiet and comfortable. No problems with any of the appliances in the FULL kitchen, the thermostat, nor anything else within the apartment.

The only complaint I had was regarding ONE guest who insisted on smoking in his room, which was immediately addressed by staff, although the guest persisted. The third day, the guest checked out, his employer was notified, and I hope he paid a fine or cleaning fee - not just for his room, but mine too now that it smelled like a dirty ashtray!

Nice property whether you are staying for a day or longer! Will definitely be staying here again in the future!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Went to visit FSU with our two grandchildren and needed a large room with 3 separate sleeping areas. Their two bedroom suite worked our perfectly. The suite was clean and orderly. No luxuries but perfect for a family. TV in each room and a useful kitchenette.
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Only a short ride to FSU. I would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Cvette
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We visited the property this weekend and were greeted by Nick - he was very professional. Room was well appointed with a kitchen with granite, two bedrooms, and tons of space. The bedding was a bit underwhelming, but served its purpose. Parking was well lit and had no security concerns at all. Would stay again on our next trip.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Walls_in_MI
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Stayed in a one bedroom suite with a full bath and kitchenette during a visit to FSU. The hotel is 10 minutes from campus but the reasonable room rate made it well worth the extra few minutes in the car. As comfortable, clean and modern as hotel rooms I've paid twice as much for. This was my second stay here and I expect to stay again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank TravelFun0101
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I went to Tallahassee with 3 teenagers and met a 4th one there. We all stayed in one of their suites and found them to be very clean. Had a full size kitchen and a very comfortable bathroom. We truly enjoyed our stay, perfect accommodations for up to 6 people! I will definitely go back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family