“Very Pleasant Stay”

Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn
Ranked #22 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I relocated to Tallahassee from Michigan. While we were house hunting, we needed a place to stay. Extended Stay America was very clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location in the north east area of Tallahassee is very safe and near all the best shopping and restaurants. We will definitely stay here again if we need a home away from home.

Room Tip: There is no restaurant, but they offer a grab and go breakfast which is adequate.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of your stay. It was our pleasure to provide you with a clean room, great customer service, and easy access to other establishments in the area. We hope you will consider us in the future should the need arise. Good luck with your house hunting!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stay in Extended Stays often when traveling to medium sized cities and I have found them to always be consistent in cleanliness, comfortably and I just love, love, love having a kitchen. They are normally pretty centrally located and this one is no exception. Easy to get to other areas, food, shopping and highways. Staff is friendly, but I agree with another reviewer. The grab and go breakfast are a little of a joke, but the fruit does help me start my day off.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Your feedback regarding our free grab-and-go breakfast is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Checkin was speedy and efficient. The staff was friendly. Yet the best feature was the cleanliness and spaciousness of the guest room. I have a "thing" about clean bathrooms and this bathroom met & exceeded my high standards. I will be back the next time I am in town!!

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Was in Tallahassee on business.. The Extended Stay provided all of the comfort's of home away from home.. Staff was extremely professional and courteous... Could not have asked for better service... Rooms were spacious.. Outback Steak House is next store. They delivered to the lobby which made it convenient.. The extended stay "breakfast to go" is not intended to provide a normal continental breakfast so, I thought the selection was right on spot...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay. I was happy to read that we provided you with a "home away from home" experience. I'm glad that you found your room to be clean and spacious. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time your business brings you to the area.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We went up to replace flooring in mothers home,,was nice to have a home away from home to rest and eat @ night..Spacious room 2 beds, and 1 sofa bed, full kitchen and clean working bathroom for hot shower after working.

Room Tip: 2 beds and a sofabed with kitchen are large rooms, not all jammed together.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Sheila – Thank you for posting a glowing review of your stay. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean, spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Spent the night here recently before going to an interview in Tallahassee. Bed was comfortable, and the room was nice and quiet to sleep in all night long. The shower was also good and hot, and the hotel isn't too far of a drive to downtown and local dining options. The breakfast, however, was a joke.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a quiet, comfortable room during your visit. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed your convenient location. Still, I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your needs. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel was just right for the cost we paid. The rooms were quite musty, but they were clean and neat for the most part. It was nice to have a kitchenette to empty our cooler into overnight, and the staff was extremely friendly. It is in a wonderful location for just passing through town en route. Would stay here again!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Krissy – Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our location, our friendly staff, and your fully equipped kitchen. Still, I apologize that you found your room to be musty; however, I’m happy that your room was clean and neat overall. Thank you again for your comments. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.