“Had a good night”

Ranked #31 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
fun4oli
“Had a good night”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

What I liked about this one is that it is removed from the big busy street by a row of tall trees and a hill behind it, so you feel nicely tucked away, a bit of a haven away from the Interstates. The room was clean and appropriately furnished. One of the better ones on my road trip. The only thing I would have wished for was that the window could be opened as it was a comfortable temperature outside in April and the room got stuffy, so I had to run the A/C. It did not matter to me but there is no elevator to the second floor. If you want to go to downtown Tallahassee it is a 15-20 minute drive.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Friendly staff who make sure your stay is a pleasant one.
Owner's are very involved and also make you feel welcomed.
Location is very convenient.
Rooms are clean and comfortable.
We have stayed at this Hotel many times over the years and will
continue to do so.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be equal, however traffic noise is more noticeable with rooms facing the parking a...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
fl337, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 30 April 2013
Dear Mr Charles, It was a truly a privilege for us to have you and your lovely wife as our guests once again. You are more like a member of our family than a guest. It is always great to see you and look forward to seeing you in the near future. Once again I thank you.
Dublin, California
Reviewed 1 April 2013

This was our first stay at a Sleep Inn and we were very pleasantly surprised. This hotel was just what we needed; convinient and clean. The rooms were very clean and well kept. The staff was nice and the breakfast was enough to start our day happy. We will be back at this and other Sleep Inns.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank kimp738
Ludington, Michigan
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Excellent staff, nice breakfast, comfortable room ... would stay here again for certain! The location is really nice and easy to get in and out of. The room was good and the price more than reasonable. Appreciate the morning breakfast when I am traveling. That alone saves $$.

Room Tip: This Sleep Inn is on the circle around Tallahassee. It is in a quiet location and the circle is a g...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Mary D
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 8 March 2013

We occasionally send our crew to Tallahassee. They enjoy staying at this hotel. It is clean and very convenient to restaurants and the Interstate. We looked at several other properties but this one met all of our needs. The staff was very helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank kgwnpcola
Michigan
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Location is good, right off I-10. Nice rooms, comfortable and very clean. Service was OK but not exceptional. We find Sleep Inns to be quite consistent in terms of quality and value, and this one was pretty much what we expected. OK breakfast selection and just ok fitness center. Would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank TravelingBuster
Holly Pond, Alabama
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I was very tired and didn't feel like looking for a hotel, so I took this one, it was the first I came to. I knew it would be quite when I saw that it was kinda in the woods, when I got out of the van to go in the lobby I could barley hear the traffic. The price was good, so I said I would take it, then I asked if the room had a microwave and fridge. He said he was sorry that all of the rooms were gone with the micro & fridge. I explained that I have medicine that has to be kept cold. He said that he would be glad to put anything I needed in the staff fridge if I would take the room. So I agreed. It worked out great. My room was super clean, bed was oh so comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank samsvalleyfarm
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tallahassee
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee
#15 of 58 in Tallahassee
Country Inn and Suites By Carlson Midway Florida

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!