Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee
  • Pool
Econo Lodge North(Tallahassee)
Rodeway Inn(Tallahassee)
View Hotel
All reviewsthomasville roadbreakfast staffgreat hotelclean hotelnice roomdefinitely stay here againfront desk staffconvenient locationcookieslobbyhgiaccommodationsfsumattressrefrigeratorcapital
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2012

The Hilton Garden Inn was a wonderful respite after a long drive. The receptionist was very welcoming and helpful. The room was well-appointed, clean and had a sleep number adjustable mattress. I ordered a chicken salad from room service. It arrived very quickly and was crisp, fresh and tasty. A stay here leaves you ready to face anything the next morning.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2012

Dear LorraineM,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words regarding our staff. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Very nice lobby with welcome hot drinks (coffee & tea) and a nice meeting area. The room was clean, well manteined, very spacious, with nice supliances and complementary coffee. The bathromm was clean too. It seemed to be a very business oriented type of hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2012

Dear Sao Paulo,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We are very proud of our newly remodeled Lobby. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you stay again.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

This hotel was a little hard to locate because it is set back off the busy highway. The rooms are not very big but are clean and bed was very comfortable. They have a really good breakfast included in room charge. Everything from scrambled eggs, potatoes and bacon to hot and cold cereal and fresh cut fruit. They said " on a scale of 1 to 10, they are a 10" their motto is... If we are an 8 we are a 0! They really are service oriented. Southern hospitality. love it!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2012

Dear Tag2011,

Thank you for writing such a thoughtful review! We are so pleased you had a wonderful stay with us! We look forward to having you stay again, when you travel to Tallahassee. If I can assist in anyway, please don’t hesitate to contact me @ 850-385-3553.

Reviewed 16 September 2012 via mobile

The front desk staff was wonderful and especially want to acknowledge Quyen! She went above and beyond after a booking mistake that was entirely my fault (wrong date on Fsu football weekend) she graciously credited the no show fee and gave me the same rate as the off peak time. It's service like this that keeps me a Hilton honors member. The small goody bag on check in was a welcome treat. Rooms were clean and quiet and breakfast was good. This is my new place to stay for football weekend.

• Stayed: September 2012
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

Dear Marc A,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to pass along the kind words regarding our staff and especially Quyen. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Best Regards, Cheryl Horne

Reviewed 26 August 2012

I thought the staff was excellent at this hotel! The front desk was exceptional. Fast check-in and they helpfully answered all my questions. The breakfast is great! I got the Bed & Breakfast plan which included the full breakfast. Made to order items were delicious and fresh and they had servers who worked hard to make it a relaxing meal. The housekeepers did a great job cleaning the room every day. It was nice to come back to such a neat, tidy space. The beds were great once I learned how to adjust them. The rooms were quiet. Use the pool and hot tub as well as the free access to Gold's Gym down the road. There is some great local shopping nearby and it's close to downtown/the universities. There are also exceptional dining options nearby both local and chains. Just make sure you have a rental car as you'll need it to get around. I recommend this hotel for anyone. I will certainly be staying here when I come through town again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool (on the south side of the building). It's the best view! Add the bed and breakfast plan to your bill if you want breakfast included--it really reduces the price. It's a restaurant so there is a charge. Call the front desk, they were willing to add it to mine even after I booked. Well worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Dear TallyJ,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! We look forward to having you stay with us again.