“room ,fitness room and hot tub problems”

Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee
Ranked #12 of 54 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed 1 September 2013

building is ol, the firness room is not maintained well, equipment broken, no water in cooler. hot tub smells housekeeping forgot to make my room one day. the location was good, close to my place of work

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear Yosef K.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are always looking to improve our guests experience and will be reviewing the items you mentioned. I hope you give us another chance the next time you are in Tallahassee.

Cheryl Horne, Director of Sales

Reviewed 31 August 2013

My hotel was quite adequate except for the operation of the climate control. I arrived the first night at 1AM and couldn't find the hotel because the signage couldn't be seen from the street. Then the room was freezing and the thermostat kept resetting when I changed it. I was too tired to complain so I slept in a sweatshirt. Otherwise, the hotel was nice and the staff was helpful and the breakfast was more than adequate.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm sorry your air conditioning was not working properly. We take your comments to heart to ensure your visit is the best it can be. We hope you choose to stay with us again when you're in Tallahassee!

Cheryl Horne, Director of Sales

Reviewed 29 August 2013

The hotel was much better than I had expected for the price. Good location and great staff. The only meal there was breakfast and it was good/typical, but availability of fresh cooked omelets put it a step above. I would stay there on any future trips to Tallahassee.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Dear Diane W,

Thank you so much for taking the time the write such a thoughtful review. We are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay, I will be sure to pass along your comments to our staff. We look forward to your next visit!

See you soon!

Cheryl Horne-Director of Sales

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I was not planning on staying over in Tallahassee but had to at the last minute. All the hotels were sold out in area and Hilton came through for me! They worked a room out for me and gave me a good rate too.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear Ann H.,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I just experienced a dismal stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Tallahassee, FL. I drive through this area frequently and will not stay there again. Nothing worked well - lack of hot water in the shower, no TV reception (they use satellite and it was raining, thus no TV), the coffee maker did not work, and the air conditioning system roars like a wild boar in heat when cycling on. After having mentioned to the front desk my displeasure, I would have at least expected that they would have offered to comp my $11.00 breakfast, but they did not. I won't b back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Dear Ann H.,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay. We really do take your comments to heart and try to improve where we can. We continually work to improve our guest experience
and I hope you will come visit us again should your travels bring you back to Tallahassee in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

This hotel was nice the price was right but no complimentary breakfast. The mattress was a little hard and even though they state their beds softness or hardness can be controlled by a dial the dial did not work.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Karla1b4,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience via Trip Advisor. We hope you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We stayed here on our trip out to New Orleans and enjoyed it so much that we cancelled our other reservation and stayed here again on our way back.

We found the staff very friendly, the room comfortable and clean and the breakfast outstanding. We booked the B&B package which gave us access to the restaurant. The cook went out of his way to make Eggs Benedict for me – delicious.

Many fine dining establishments are nearby and it is located right on I-10 for easy on/off. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Raudetra,

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back again.