Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee
US$117
Aloft.com
  • Pool
US$125
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$104
BestWestern.com
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$115
Hotels.com
US$124
Staybridge.com
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$59
Red Roof
All reviewsthomasville roadbreakfast staffgreat hotelclean hotelnice roomdefinitely stay here againfront desk staffconvenient locationcookieslobbyhgiaccommodationsfsumattressrefrigeratorcapital
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My friends & I came to the hotel after dinner and the elevator was not working. The front desk said there was nothing she could do about it that she was the only one there. So the 5 of us had to take the stairs. I have a bad back & a friend has knee problems, so climbing to the 4th floor was not an easy task. Also the hot water was not working property and the desk told us that we needed to turn on the sink also to help get the water warm (really). I've always had satisfactory conditions at one of your properties but this was ridiculous especially paying over $100 for the night that didn't even include breakfast or drinks at the bar.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gregory W
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear Gregory W,

We always strive to make things comfortable and convenient for our guests and apologize for the plumbing issues and broken elevator. We've alerted our maintenance team so that these issues can be fixed but regret they were not addressed prior to your stay. We hope we can invite you back for a better experience and invite you to contact us if you have any additional comments.

Cheryl Horne-Director of Sales

Reviewed 1 September 2013

building is ol, the firness room is not maintained well, equipment broken, no water in cooler. hot tub smells housekeeping forgot to make my room one day. the location was good, close to my place of work

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Yosef K
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear Yosef K.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are always looking to improve our guests experience and will be reviewing the items you mentioned. I hope you give us another chance the next time you are in Tallahassee.

Cheryl Horne, Director of Sales

Reviewed 31 August 2013

My hotel was quite adequate except for the operation of the climate control. I arrived the first night at 1AM and couldn't find the hotel because the signage couldn't be seen from the street. Then the room was freezing and the thermostat kept resetting when I changed it. I was too tired to complain so I slept in a sweatshirt. Otherwise, the hotel was nice and the staff was helpful and the breakfast was more than adequate.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm sorry your air conditioning was not working properly. We take your comments to heart to ensure your visit is the best it can be. We hope you choose to stay with us again when you're in Tallahassee!

Cheryl Horne, Director of Sales

Reviewed 29 August 2013

The hotel was much better than I had expected for the price. Good location and great staff. The only meal there was breakfast and it was good/typical, but availability of fresh cooked omelets put it a step above. I would stay there on any future trips to Tallahassee.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Dear Diane W,

Thank you so much for taking the time the write such a thoughtful review. We are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay, I will be sure to pass along your comments to our staff. We look forward to your next visit!

See you soon!

Cheryl Horne-Director of Sales

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I was not planning on staying over in Tallahassee but had to at the last minute. All the hotels were sold out in area and Hilton came through for me! They worked a room out for me and gave me a good rate too.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear Ann H.,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to your next visit.

Cheryl Horne