“Why don't they put a sign up???”

Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee
Ranked #11 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
“Why don't they put a sign up???”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Comfortable enough stopover hotel but overpriced for an average hotel experience. Staff were pleasant but bed sheets not as crisp as they should be (as in not ironed at all).
This place is convenient for the I10 but impossible to find in the dark without a SatNav. There are no signs visible from the main road after exiting the I10 making it diffcult to pinpoint for a weary traveller.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Sharon P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am sorry it was difficult to locate the property. We are working on trying to get additional signage. We use your comments as a guide as we continue to improve our product and service. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Kind regards,

Sharon Priester, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
East Palatka, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We had to change hotels at the last minute and the Hilton staff was so helpful and it felt so good to enter this hotel and feel at home & relaxed!This was a great place to relax and enjoy our time in Tallahassee. We had been to a family wedding and to go back to the hotel and enjoy the pool and quietness of our room was so valuable. You won't be disappointed to stay at this location - we will return.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sharon P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 15 October 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your resent stay at our property. I am happy to hear it was great stay. I look forward to sharing your kind words with our team. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Sharon Priester, Genral Manager
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Upon arrival both Ebony and Jeremiah greeted us with great personality's!!!! Making us feel right at home !!! During our stay we were impressed with the cleanliness and overall appearance of the hotel. The whole entire staff was very friendly, pleasant, and hospitable. The food was DELICIOUS! We ordered room service for dinner and had breakfast the morning. Both times we were not only happy, we were VERY impressed with the quality of the food! The beds were comfortable, the rooms were spacious and cozy, and the overall experience was a positive one. Great location,

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed here while travelling to the Florida State History Fair with my son. The hotel was very nice and the staff was fantastic. Check in was easy and the hotel staff was willing to help us with whatever we needed.

Fayetteville, United States
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I have been a Hilton Honor Program member for 10 years plus and I was very pleased with this hotel. If I traveled to the area again, I would stay there. The staff was very friendly and the location right off of the highway was perfect. There were a number of restaurants within walking distance that made it very convenient for eating.

west palm, United States
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Great hotel with amazing staff. Very clean. We will definitely stay here again. Staff was very attentive and helpful. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. It will definitely be a hotel that we will stay again!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed 5 May 2014

It was graduation weekend at FSU and we had reservations at another hotel (next door) that we booked 6 months ago, only to show up to have the entire hotel under renovation. It was a mess. Why in the world wouldn't they even notify us that was taking place so at least we had the option of going to another location is beyond me? The lobby was completely torn up, the beds creaked, the breakfast the next morning was crammed into a tiny conference room and the pool was drained. It was all horrible.

After 1 terrible night I walked next door to the Hilton Garden Inn to be greeted by absolutely everyone that works there with a "Good morning! Can I help you with anything?" I'm not just talking about the people at the front desk...I mean every employee.

During one of the busiest weekends of the year in Tallahassee the front desk manager said "I'm sure I can find you something." And she did. She found us not 1 but 2 very comfortable, clean rooms in their busy hotel. One that REALLY cares about their guests.

I never go on to these sites to talk about service but I was SO dam impressed by this hotel that they deserved my time and effort to do it because they went out of their way to take the time and effort to help me.