“Honest and Helpful”

Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Tamarac
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My experience here was great. Tahelia was awesome as well as Neicy. The cleaning staff returned my iPhone that she found in the room and I just knew that it was history! Everyone was accommodating, helpful and considerate.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It's great to hear that you were pleased with our staff during your stay with us. I'm glad that we were able to assist you in finding your phone. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us again in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

As I walked in I was greeted and very friendly employees. Managers make sure you are satisfied with your room and I love that being that I'm a single mother with a 3year daughter. I would consider staying here again as long as they keep up the wonderful customer service :)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with the great customer service provided by our friendly staff. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our entire team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Over all the service was very excellent with the front desk as well as with the adminstrative staff greeting us with so much hospilality and coutesy for my family and my needs at im time of stay , I will let my friends know about this hotel when they come down next month for 2 weeks vacation ,keep up the nice work .will come back again thanks everyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to know that we were able to accommodate you and your family, providing excellent and courteous customer service. We really appreciate you recommending our hotel to others. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

They are terrible people break in rooms staff talk to u like sheesh room was 65 they charge me 75 then never gave me my overpayment back they are the worst place ever never ever again.I feel that this hotel take advantage of people because of the look of people that come there everybody not in bad condition that come there but they treat u like drug heads or homeless people .Some people do have jobs and a life remember that

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for a month and a half with my boyfriend and daughter while he worked in Fort Lauderdale. They came to clean the room only 2 times the entire stay. We had to get are own clean towels from the front desk and bring down our dirty ones. We repeatedly called to get clean sheets and it took them days before they did. The fridge went out and they were quick to get a new but the new was broken as well and wouldn't keep cold. I've stayed at the extended stay in planation and it was a completely different experience. They came to the room everyday with clean towels and changed the sheets once a week. I would never recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephanie M
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Stephanie - I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the maintenance issues and level of cleanliness in your room. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our maintenance policies and cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at, fld2@extendedstay.com.

Again, thank you for the comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Worst customer Service.AC was broken and they didnt fix it right away,was in the hot room for the night an had to call again for it to be fix in the morning an front desk wasnt even sincer or seem to care,my kids was burning! And i couodnt sleep. How much is this crap a week? $600! This is high way robbery for this this falling apart roach motel.the paint in the bathroom tub have rust stains in them,ewww.the cabinets was broken,the sheets had burn stains on them,this is not humane.They ethier need to lower the price or stop being cheap and upgrade everything .most uncomfortable stay ever.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Amber S
Reviewed 27 April 2014

To keep it short:
Dirty Room (pens, bottle caps and a ton of dust under the beds, old blood on one of the pillows)
Non-existing service (the staff at reception almost treat you like you are a bug)
Disgusting breakfast ( you cant really call it breakfast, and you have to get your coffe early, they only make it one time)
Too expensive (compare with other hotels, yourself)
Kitchen? (Dont call it a kitchen, remember to bring your own service, old fridge - very noisy)

Don't live up to what they promise, when you book it.

Only good thing is the location, if you drive around in a car and need to shop.

Room Tip: get a corner room on second floor, if possible. You have to be lucky, because you cant book it befor...