“What's in a name? Apparently a lot.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac

Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Tamarac
Atlanta, Georgia
“What's in a name? Apparently a lot.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

This Extended Stay used to be a Homestead Extended Stay hotel and it showed. The "comforter" was so thin it literally felt like they converted curtains to covers. They were made of this polyester type material, so they kept sliding off the bed and so thin, we wore sweaters to bed! The floor of the bathtub was so dirty it looked like a bathmat, it covered so much of the tub - gross!!

I am a frequent traveler at Extended Stay America and I can only hope management will bring this hotel up to the Extended Stay standard.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you check in.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Nice living facility for short term stay. Clean environment. Excellent customer service. Management& staff are always at the tip of you
finger. check in was easy as 123!!! Not to mention low rates. I was even able to compare rate. I will return

• Stayed May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac, responded to this review, 11 November 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for the positive feedback. I'm thrilled that our staff was able to make your stay comfortable. It is great to read that you found our hotel to be a clean environment and a good value. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

It's awesome it's a great place to be at its peaceful laid back And comfortable the people are good the morning breakfast is great I'm in for a long time so and then good so far thank you for all the help you been giving me to stay here

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I am glad that you found our hotel to be comfortable and peaceful. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Extended Stay Tamarac location, the staff was awesome. I've been staying since 2011 off and on. And my stay have always been warm and pleasant. I will definitely recommend friends and family. My overall opinion is Extended Stay is the most economical and friendly place to stay. Just one concern tubs needs to be updated. Other than that it's been a warm relaxing and comfortable stay

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

My experience here was great. Tahelia was awesome as well as Neicy. The cleaning staff returned my iPhone that she found in the room and I just knew that it was history! Everyone was accommodating, helpful and considerate.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It's great to hear that you were pleased with our staff during your stay with us. I'm glad that we were able to assist you in finding your phone. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us again in the future.
Margate
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

As I walked in I was greeted and very friendly employees. Managers make sure you are satisfied with your room and I love that being that I'm a single mother with a 3year daughter. I would consider staying here again as long as they keep up the wonderful customer service :)

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with the great customer service provided by our friendly staff. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our entire team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Over all the service was very excellent with the front desk as well as with the adminstrative staff greeting us with so much hospilality and coutesy for my family and my needs at im time of stay , I will let my friends know about this hotel when they come down next month for 2 weeks vacation ,keep up the nice work .will come back again thanks everyone.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to know that we were able to accommodate you and your family, providing excellent and courteous customer service. We really appreciate you recommending our hotel to others. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Laud...
#73 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Comfort Suites Sawgrass
Sawgrass Grand Hotel
Sawgrass Grand Hotel
#4 of 4 in Sunrise
La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Tamarac East
La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Tam...
#108 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#77 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Universal Palms Hotel
Universal Palms Hotel
#80 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,322 reviews

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac? Share your experiences!