This Extended Stay used to be a Homestead Extended Stay hotel and it showed. The "comforter" was so thin it literally felt like they converted curtains to covers. They were made of this polyester type material, so they kept sliding off the bed and so thin, we wore sweaters to bed! The floor of the bathtub was so dirty it looked like a bathmat, it covered so much of the tub - gross!!
I am a frequent traveler at Extended Stay America and I can only hope management will bring this hotel up to the Extended Stay standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac Hotel Tamarac
- Homestead Studio Suites Tamarac
- Tamarac Homestead Suites
- Extended Stay America Tamarac
- Homestead Tamarac
- Homestead Suites Tamarac