Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.
US$173
La Quinta
US$100
US$95
La Quinta
All reviewsflorida turnpikekrispy kremeroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelthe hotel staffcomfortable stayeasy accessthe breakfast areaexcellent staybooked this hotelfirst floorconvenient locationfront desk staffthe entire staffbusiness tripjuanita
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2013

very nice , always stay at hampton inns for there quality and they have a nice complementary breakfast. staff are always very friendly and make you feel welcome. I can say I have never experienced a bad stay at any Hampton Inn Motel

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2013

My family and I stayed at this Hampton Inn over the thanksgiving holiday visiting family in the area. Our stay was terrific. the hotel is very clean, rooms are terrific, air conditioning is perfect, bathrooms very clean and neat. This is a very well maintained hotel and the management and staff are on top their game. the hotel does provide for smokers in some rooms. breakfast buffet is very well done, not made to order but very comprehensive in selections. coffee bar is open 24 hours, pool and surrounding area is well kept and save. night time security in the parking lot all night. I had a problem with the smoke alarm buzzing every few minutes my first night, usually happens when the battery is low. I asked the front desk if they could replace the battery. He was on duty it was about 2am and said he had not maintenance personnel then but would give me a room a couple doors down and not charge me for the first night. I complied and when the final bill came we were not charged for that night. I would stay in a Hampton Inn again, especially there.

Room Tip: No recommendation all rooms appeared to be equally fine.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DCS3928
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Everything I had asked for was done - upper floor, away from the elevator and a mini refrigerator. I was greeted as if I were a long lost friend and this friendliness continued all three days with various members of the staff. Each person that I came in contact with was helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast each morning offered many choices and they were tasty. Around 6 there were 3 types of cookies to snack on but if asked the staff would get you a few a little earlier. Coffee and tea was available all day long - a wonderful bonus. If I need to be in Tamarac again I would not hesitate to book a room here.

Room Tip: upper floor away from elevator
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This hotel wasa 9 in my opinion- great , friendly staff. The rooms & hotel were clean. The breakfast was nice & good but seating area was small. The front desk was awesome & extremely helpful. Great location & a Krispy Creme right next door!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2013

It is always a pleasure to stay at this hotel. I have been there several times and find that the Management and staff are the best of the best. I have already booked my next stay and look forward to seeing my friends at the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business