Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Tamarac
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This is the third time I have stayed here.Very clean and very quiet once inside.Close to Turnpike.
No problems with check in or check out.Parking on side of bulding .Breakfast has some hot food selections.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Stayed for a week and will stay again when in town. Had some housekeeping and maintenance issues. Josh did not rest until all were solved! Contacted GM who was responsive and kind. Both are great customer service representatives for Hampton Inns. Disappointed that pool was closed and there is no hot tub, but the latter is typical of Hamptons. If you love oatmeal, bring your own brown sugar. Hamptons only have granulated brown sugar that does not dissolve, making the oatmeal gritty and unappetizing. I was warned by a friend who stays at Hamptons ahead of time so I brought some and so glad I did. Room was clean and comfortable. Don't hesitate to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Staff were helpful with good sense of humour and happy to help with anything we needed. We arrived off an early flight from LA and staff worked really hard to get us into our rooms mid-morning. Public areas, Rooms and bathrooms especially were pristine. Beds were very comfortable and brekkie was very nice and included in the rate. We all enjoyed our stay here and would stay again if ever we were again in back in Florida. Thanks

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank traveltragic50
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Upon check in I was greeted by Florence who had a very large welcoming smile. Easy access to room from lobby and the room was just as described and comfortable. No complaints about hotel, except if you arrive late at night to check in or return to your room late , parking spaces are a long walk to side door. However I did see security walking in parking lot for my safety. Will stay again when in Fort Lauderdale.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Very nice Hampton Inn near Ft Lauderdale. Hotels in this area of the country tend to be rather pricy but this hotel is a good value for the price. I would recommend for business travel or if you are traveling through the area. Beds felt so good after arriving very late..we missed the complimentary breakfast...but, there is a Krispy-Kreme next door.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This hotel is very well run. The manager, Juanita treats us like old friends when we are there. The rooms are clean and well appointed. The entire staff is well trained and friendly. They really want to please. I can call a day before I arrive and get the exact room of my choice. We can request and get maid service at a specific time. The pool area is well maintained. The parking lot is patrolled to insure our safety. Breakfast is great, but the hard boiled eggs are hard to peel (we are very picky). For the money, this place is a find. It is near the turnpike, a ten minute drive to I-95 and located on a major road. Juanita runs a great site, clean and inviting. I don't know if Rose and I would still go without her. I give up my free Marriott nights to stay here.

Room Tip: Avoid Chedders for dinner. It is cheap but the food is weak. Better off at Flanagans.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We stay at this site three or four times a year when visiting the Ft. Lauderdale area. We are treated like royalty during our stay, to the extent of picking a room we like and being afforded a microwave and fridge in the room. Juanita, the manager, is a great leader. She always finds time to sit with us at breakfast and join in conversation. She runs the hotel in an excellent fashion. Her staff is well trained and friendly, greeting us as if we were old friends. It is extremely clean and security is provided for the comfort of the guests. I do a lot of traveling and rate this hotel at the top of the list. If you stay here, you will be pleased.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Steve K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tamarac
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#78 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Laud...
#63 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.

Address: 4499 W Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL 33319-3398
Region: United States > Florida > Broward County > Tamarac
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Tamarac
Price Range: £94 - £175 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd. Hotel Tamarac