Comfort Suites Sawgrass
US$100
US$100
US$95
La Quinta
All reviewschoice hotel propertiessugar free syruphot showerflorida panthersfree breakfastcleveland clinicmake your own waffleswet barsawgrass millstwo queen bedsrooms are hugequiet roomminute driveshower headwould stay here againwi filiving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I stay here often while I am working in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area. My company is based in Tampa. We are often called to work in the vicinity of the hotel at a moments notice. When I get to the hotel desk I almost always arrive without reservation or advanced notice of any kind. Yet Nicole always gets me and my co-worker rooms when we show up. She always recognizes me as a long-time ChoicePriveleges member and rewards me with popcorn, candy and water from behind the desk. I stayed at this hotel several times during the Month of May and was lucky enough to have Nicole behind the desk each time. She is an exemplary employee and an asset to the hotel. Thanks, Gary

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I was not greeted as I entered the hotel, but when the clerk came around behind the desk, I was greeted with a hello, checking I'm. I handed her my confirmation and was told it was not necessary, only my name. Check out was bait more friendly. Breakfast was good, but watch the waffles, the irons were not working properly. All aside a lot better than my previous stay at Quality Inn Sawgrass in Plantation.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2013

This hotel was in a convenient location for us during our recent trip to Ft. Lauderdale. The staff was very friendly. The hotel itself seemed very worn & the decor was very tired & mis-matched. There was gum stuck to the headboard & you could see that the maintenance staff did not take pride in this property (they did not remove the outlet covers when painting). The rooms also did not have flat screen TVs which I know is a requirement for Comfort Suite properties. Overall the stay was ok.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Stayed for 2 nights. Room was clean, spacious and no strange smells (we have allergies). I liked having 2 beds and a pull out couch. Bathroom was standard and clean (although they left cleaning spray in the bathroom, could have been child hazard). Room was never serviced by the housecleaning (we were gone from 6:45am to 12:30). I went to the desk to get towels and they were musty smelling. Breakfast doesn't start until 7am, so we couldn't use it. Would have been nice to know ahead of time. Carpets look like they have been replaced recently and the hallways repainted, so I guess the new management is trying. Front desk for Friday & Saturday was great. Sunday morning person didn't say Thank You or ask how things were. Hot tub was cold. Review: Just OK, but it looks like the new management is trying. New housekeeping personnel would be a good start!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2013

First off, I didn't realize that I had booked this hotel & it was 20 miles from the Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood airport & Port Everglades when that was where I needed to be. So we paid forty-five bucks to get to this ghetto hotel at 11pm and had to pay fifty bucks not 12 hours later to get back. Not to mention that I got food poisoning from their nasty continental breakfast. (Microwaved sausage & eggs) The bed was the best thing about this night. The bathroom was sketchy. The location of the hotel was sketchy. I only slept and showered because we'd had traveled all day from Seattle.
Also, Expedia wouldn't post my review because "it wasn't appropriate..." I just think they didn't like it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple