Comfort Suites Sawgrass
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewschoice hotel propertiessugar free syruphot showerflorida panthersfree breakfastcleveland clinicmake your own waffleswet barsawgrass millstwo queen bedsrooms are hugequiet roomminute driveshower headwould stay here againwi filiving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2013

The rooms were private and comfortable, Free internet Breakfast was warm and tasted real good . We had a blast at the pool . Restaurants were close by so we got to enjoy ourselves out door too. Staff was very friendly. I will visit again definately.

Room Tip: Upstairs real quiet BTW i was there July 2011 I DONT SEE THAT DATE ABOVE so I am going to put Dec 2012
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lulu6581
TheresaC876, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sawgrass, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Thank you so very much for taking the time out to write a review of our hotel. I am glad your experience with us was a good one and I can only hope that you will continue allowing us to be of service to you when you travel to the Tamarac area.

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed for two nights and was well taking care of by the staff. Very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere and rooms. Walking distance to multiple restaurants and stores. I would stay at this hotel again my next visit to florida.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank freekiB

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and especially for letting us know you were well taken care of . As our guest it is important that you are happy with us and especially well taken care of.

I do hope you will allow us to always be of service to you when you travel to the Tamarac area.

Again, thank you.

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Very nice room with fridge and micro.Check- in went very smoothly with a nice front desk woman telling us about a festival nearby, and giving directions. Enjoyed the breakfast with both hot and cold selections. There are some minor repairs that need to be done , but overall a nice clean place and convenient location to all restaurants and shopping.

Stayed: October 2013

Thank you so very much for writing your review about your stay with us. Your opinion is very important to all of us at the hotel. Please make sure to stay with us again when travelling back to the Tamarac area and always let us know how we are doing and how we can better serve you.

Thank you and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Checked in, asked for a room on the top floor...the room clerk answered with a warm, friendly smile and found one...the free breakfast was really good, and the food was always replenished....always hot, coffee was fresh....it was a terrific experience.

Room Tip: many top floor rooms have a view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jerryhenry
TheresaC876, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sawgrass, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your experience at our hotel. We have been working very had to improve our hotel and customer service. I am so happy you experienced both while a guest of ours. I do hope you will stay with us again when you return to our area.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

We made a reservation for this hotel via phone a few months ago. My fiance and I are traveling with family for the weekend of July 26-29th. The rate was supposed to be $59.99 plus tax each night. Upon arrival there were two women at the front desk. One was helping someone else so we waited for the other who initially said her system was down. I checked us in using our joint card but wasn't required to sign anything. We took our keys for room #107 and went to the room. We were very tired from traveling so I didn't think about the check in receipt until Saturday while we were out. To my surprise we were charged $236, $150, $135, and $67. That's insane!! We reserved and checked in for one room and the bill shouldn't be that much. So my fiance and I make our way to the front desk to inquire about these strange charges. A woman named Vea or Vee began to tell us it was impossible that they charged that much, it was my bank's fault and blamed a lady named Teresa... Of course she wasn't there. I then asked about the check in document and she showed me a paper with someone else's signature. I was floored!!!!!! What is going on here. My fiance tried to speak to here while I was the phone with the bank but this Vea or Vee was rude and said "well it's her card, I'm not going to speak to you" We have a joint card lady! Her tone and attitude was really nasty for no good reason. My bank informed me, this hotel charged us once yesterday and three times today. I didn't present my card to them today so that was really weird. I was also told the charges were authorizations and holding available credit. Meanwhile the front desk clerk is trying to call Teresa and tell me they have no record of these authorizations. How is that possible? My bank couldn't remove them without the merchant code and approval code. Also no more than one could be removed per day. Vae or Vee was not helpful and short with my fiance. The customer service in this establishment is lacking to say the least! In the end, I asked for a contact to the corporate office and a name. I was given a phone number without a contact. I'm sure there's a district manager but the lady was unwilling to give that info to me. I do not recommend this hotel and we will not come back. I'll be sure to post more this week after contacting the corporate office.

One good thing about this place are the beds.

Natacha & Justin

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Wannatravelmur

I am so sorry you had such a terrible experience while a guest at our hotel. That is the opposite of what we strive for at our hotel and I can only apologize. I do not remember speaking with anyone regarding a billing issue similar to the one you have mentioned and can only again apologize if I was misrepresented. Thank you for taking the time out to write a review of your experience while at our hotel.