“Like coming back home ...”
Review of Bageland

Bageland
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Tamarac
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I hadn't visited Bageland in Tamarac in almost 2yrs since moving out of the area. I walked through the doors and felt like Norm in Cheers when all the employees yelled my name and welcomed me back with open arms.
Alice was our waitress and even remembered my usual order! Everyone came by the table to ask how I was doing. The poppy bagel was as good as any I've had anywhere!
What an incredible experience!!!

Reviewed 2 January 2013

My family and I lunch at Bageland often. The quality of the food is comparable to a New York Deli. Having grown up in New York and having a cousin who owns a NY Deli, I know quality deli.

Reviewed 2 December 2012 via mobile

4 adults for breakfast. Omlettes were about $6-$8 very reasonable. Egg whites $1 more. I had a Greek omlette 3 eggs, black olives, feta and tomato. Side dishes included oatmeal, grits, etc. sugar free and regular syrup. Ordered the fish platter. Had a salad under it and you picked the three fish. Last visit was 17 months ago. Glad we came back.