“We are on their email list and get invited to come allot”
Review of The Tampa Improv

The Tampa Improv
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Want to come cheaper or free get on their email list or text list the next time you go.We get text about twice a month to come with four people for free or some times discounted from the regular price.That is how we go so often and no coupon required.

1  Thank JANNAWYNN

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I was visiting town and looking for a decent comedy spot and was encouraged to read about Tampa Bay Improv on Tripadvisor. After buying a Groupon, I attempted to make a reservation, but was told the Groupon ticket limit was already met for the entire weekend's worth of shows. After informing the 'office manager' that I was visiting town and would likely not be returning, she still did not make an exception and give me a reservation using my Groupon. The website indicated there were many, many tickets available for the Saturday show I wanted to attend. Considering that many visitors come to Tampa and look for entertainment, it was suprising to me that the Tampa Bay Improv has such rigid and customer unfriendly policies.

10  Thank lovethebeach200
Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

I have been here a lot of times - had a great time every time. The service is always great! Food is actually pretty good. Very
Clean place. I love how you get to meet most of the comedians after the show.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

We've been to the Improv several times over the past 4 years. The staff is always friendly and efficient. Sometimes the service is on the slow side, but food is good. Great headliners and warm-up acts. Taken all together, we've never left the evening disappointed.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

I go here on a regular basis, and the shows have always been entertaining. If you are on their email, phone, and mailing lists you have opportunities for Free Tickets at least once a month. Some really funny people come to Tampa. The tables are a little crammed in together, so I always try to sit near the wall. There really isn't a bad seat. The food is decent, but then again you are not coming for the food.

1  Thank Michael D