La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central
US$234
US$162
Marriott Hotels
US$122
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
Orbitz.com
US$200
US$169
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancleaning staffparking lotraymond james stadiumspring trainingthe general managerbusch gardensshort drivewalmartlqzaxbyspetshallwaysurgeryirmashampoo
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Arrived late -- friendly desk clerk -- comfortable beds in a spacious room -- good breakfast in a large room with nine 4-person tables. Good location just off Dale Mabry, near Carrolwood. ( For a visit to USF, I prefer this side on the west rather than locations on the east side.)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Tampa, Florida, USA
Reviewed 11 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Room was clean and looked nice, breakfast was very mediocre and ended abruptly, the pool and spa weren't heated, and customer service could've been better. Over all, an ok place to stay if you don't have high expectations.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I was very impressed with La Quinta. The rooms are very spacious and the breakfast was delicious. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a pleasant welcome. The beds were very comfortable and everything was neat and clean.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

As far as noise level goes this was the worst hotel since my stay in Carney's point, NJ . The first night, party goers gathered in the hallway with young child racing back and forth past my door. No one stayed in the "party room". Many many many party goers running back and forth from the pool to the hallway to the party room....Party goers actually in a group of five or six, standing outside my door and talking and drinking. I complained to the desk twice. Nothing was done. At one point, i opened my door and stood there wearing pajamas and bare feet. They finally went to bed and it got quiet at 130 am. At 645 am, the maid was vacuming my hallway right past my door. Then out came the broom, bang bang bang...banging the broom on the walls as she swept.

I complained and complained and complained to the front desk to no avail. I was assured that the second night would be quiet. And when i walked into the hotel at around 4pm, it was quiet as a tomb. Okay. very quiet. Then at one am in the morning, the party goers returned. I want to say there was about sixty of them. They were very loud, actually yelling to each other in the hallways. You know when people are drunk and talk too loud, they are actually yelling..well that's what was going on.

at 230AM, they got quiet and disappeared. AT 645am the next morning, the maid was back with her vacuum and her broom. At seven am, fifteen minutes later, the party goers all showed up for breakfast. And there was no sleep for me.

NEVER will I stay in this hotel. There is a local competition very close to this hotel, and i shall be attending this competition frequently on various weekends thru the year. I will make sure my fellow competitors know about this hotel.

And last but not least, I had a hard time competing on no sleep. And the hotel still charged me full price. I have alot more details i could talk about but i am tired of typing. If you party and stay up all night, this is the hotel for you!

Last but not least, i had to retrieve all the half full glass beer bottles and beer cans out from under my car. I am glad i thought to look. And yes,I love it that they allow dogs to stay there but no one picks up the dog poop. So watch where you walk!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo