“Front desk clerk is awesome”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central
Ranked #74 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Tampa, Florida
“Front desk clerk is awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Hello I was at laquinta last month an I must say your front desk clerk is awesome her name began wit a j I believe she said jenny I had an issue with my tv an she did not hesitate to come up stairs an fix it stayed about 15 minutes until she figured out how to make it work also while I was checking in she was very pleasant an had a smile the whole time very friendly an was very helpful I was a little upset before I got to the hotel but once I spoke with her she made my day a lot better. Thanks to your staff I will most deff be staying at this location everytime I am in town. Good job tampa central you guys rock!!

• Stayed March 2014
Samantha R, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with our hotel. Our staff strives to guarantee satisfaction with each and every guest. We will be sure to reward Janie for going above and beyond to help lift you to a positive mood. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a positive review. You are valuable to us and we hope to see you again very soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Spent the night there after finding this gem on Price Line. We had a great time here and although everything wasn't perfect we slept like logs. Our room could have used a little more elbow grease as far as the cleaning, but it wasn't anything that would scare you. The hair dryer died after about 3 min of working, but all in all it wasn't to bad of a place.

Room Tip: Very nice chicken place out front for supper, if you like chicken.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Tom H, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for your review of Trip Advisor. I am glad that you had a good night's sleep and enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Thank you for your constructive criticism as well. We will be sure to address those points with the appropriate members of staff. Next time you need lodging in the Tampa area, I hope that you will visit us again. Thanks again for the time you took writing a review.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

We were here for almost 2 months. We enjoyed our stay and all the staff. We were close to a lot of stores...restaurants and gas stations. I am a runner and less than 5 miles from this La Quinta was a beautiful running park. Our room was always clean and the housekeepers were amazing. I have a few people that I would like to say that went above and beyond there job. They are: Assistant General Manager: Samantha. At the desk: Jani...Denisse...and Marlene. Housekeepers...Doris...Yisel...Adela and Maintenance: Jesus. We look forward to coming back next year for Yankee Spring Training and yes, we will be staying at this LaQuinta. Thank you for making this place a home for us for 2 months.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Samantha R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
Thank you so much for your positive review! It was truly our pleasure to have you as our guest. We are extremely happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you next time.
Jacksonville Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I've stayed here over 3 times for business. Always friendly staff and owner. Its also in a great spot near a busy road with lots of choices to eat. Airport is not that far. Football stadium is right down the road. It would be nice if they added weights to the fitness center and hand/body lotion to the rooms. Next to main road with lots of choices for food. Wal-Mart walking distance behind hotel, also Zaxby's and a Burger King walking distance.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Tom H, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the property. I am glad that you like the hotel and find the staff to be courteous and accomodating. Thank you for your comments about the fitness room - perhaps the addition of a set of dumbells or a small multi-function weight machine could be something we address during future upgrading/renovations. It is always a pleasure to hear that someone is happy with the hotel and its staff. Thanks for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon.
West Palm Beach, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Was concerned driving to the hotel with the area. Hotel was well lit and didn't have any issues. Hallways and elevator can use renovation. Otherwise the hotel was fine able to be seen from a while away and close to a Zaxbys.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Tom H, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write a review of the hotel on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you found the hotel acceptable and very much hope that you will return and tell the people you know good things about us. Thanks again for your contribution. Have a great day.
Thonotosassa, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

This hotel is in a terrible area and the staff doesn't ensure the people from around that area stay out of the hotel. There also seems to be an issue with making sure reserved rooms are cleaned prior to the check in time of 4 p.m.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you very much for your review. I apologize that housekeeping appears to have been behind schedule on the date of your check in. I assure you that that is not typical, as we strive to clean the rooms to the highest standard and have them ready on time. If staff is aware of someone who clearly should not be on the property, all have been instructed to ask that person to immediately leave the premises. I assure you also that such occurrences are very rare. I appreciate your taking the time to contribute a Trip Advisor review, and hope that we might see you again in the future so that we can show you how good we can be.
Tampa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Keep up the good work! Everything was excellent. Room was very clean and the beds and pillows were amazing. I will gladly stay here again if I needed. All the employees were very nice and helpful as well.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to contribute a Trip Advisor review. I am very happy that you found the staff and the hotel to be to your liking. Thanks again for your review. I hope that you will stay with us again soon and recommend us to your friends and relatives.