“Yumminess!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We celebrated my mom's 75th birthday here last month. There were 20+ people and they handled us all extremely well. The menu items were chosen before we got there so that made it a bit easier on our servers. The Lettuce wraps (appetizers) were my favorite item - so delicious! We also had a variety of other dishes, from fried rice and noodles to spare ribs to grouper and sesame chicken. All great! This place was packed on a Sunday night so I'm guessing it's popular. We will definitely be back as soon as we can.

1  Thank kyoung123

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

The food here is great. Lots of meat in the meat dishes. One warning. If you order, say, beef and scallions, you are going to get beef and just scallions. No mixed veggies. Restaurant is a dive with billet holes in the window. Not fancy. You can bring in your own wine! No corkage fee. Good service. Have been there a few times and the food was always great!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

This is one of our family favorites. It's not your typical Chinese place. We love the salt and pepper calamari, you can actually taste the calamari not the batter. It is also drizzled with chopped roasted garlic and baked slivers of jalapenos. The food is family style, which means the servings are large enough to share. Normally I would not eat sweet and sour chicken, however here it is out of this world. It's my kids favorite. The best bargain is on the second menu what I call the " secret" menu, not the one they hand out when you sit down you have to ask for it. My other favorite, is they allow you to bring your own wine/beer and do not charge a corking fee. We are constantly bringing friends to Yummy house and so far they all have loved it. During peak dinner time there is always a wait, but well worth it. The service could be a little organize, but as long as I have my salt and pepper calamari and bottle of wine I am in my happy place.

1  Thank A-Ducos
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Basic chinese restaurant. Sweet & Sour pork was very good as was the mogolian beef. Mongolian beef has a few red peppers in it so if you do not like a little bite, ask for them to not put in the peppers. Portions are large, enough for 2. Service is not well organized. I believe they bring out the food when it is ready so if someones is not ready it may be a while before everyone is served. Restaurant was very clean.

3  Thank Charles G
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This is a great place if you are tired of the usual grocery plaza Chinese food swimming in brown sauce. The cashew chicken was delightful. I would suggest going for lunch. Dinner time is crowded and if you are not picky, you might get a large table with a bunch of strangers.

1  Thank JLWS2004