“Great shows!”

Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Ranked #1 of 197 things to do in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Busch Gardens Tampa is the ultimate family adventure, offering 300 acres of fascinating attractions based on exotic explorations around the world. A unique blend of thrilling rides, one of the country's premier zoos with more than 12,000 animals, live shows, restaurants, shops and games, Busch Gardens Tampa provides unrivaled excitement for guests of every age.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Always something new to see and do! Shows are included in admission and are very well done! Do not miss Iceploration! New Motor City show is good, too, though not as good as Burn the Floor dance show, which it replaced. Park is clean. They are always adding new thrill rides for the adrenaline junkies! Something for all ages!

Write a ReviewReviews (14,613)
All reviews
in 118 reviews
"zambia smokehouse"
in 112 reviews

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I've seen some of the other reviews and am surprised. Our experience was exceptional. My husband and I have two teenagers and an elementary age child. There is something for everyone. It was raining part of the day but all rides where running prior to that and came back on line when it cleared up. The rides were fun and the animals were amazing to see! There conditions were fine and they looked healthy and happy... don't understand some other comments I've read. We especially loved the kangaroo's! You can pet them and they are familiar and friendly:) Great time for our whole family!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I have lived in Tampa for 8 years and finally visited Busch Gardens Tampa. I was in for the most pleasant surprise. I could not for the life of me visualize what was behind those massive walls in what appeared to be a very small area. Outstanding attraction!!!! I plan to purchase an annual pass. The park, entertainment, food, staff........everything thing that I encountered was magnificient! I had no idea they had such a lovely animal population! The entertainment provided in the restaurant (can't remember name....think it was in like a casbah area) was top notch and the food was really good!!!! ( I am a foodie.....so if I say it is good.....it is GOOD! I have visited Disney World and several attractions in California and Minnesota and I would recommend this attraction!

2  Thank hipsenior
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Nice park, clean well maintained. Lots of Roller coasters - not much else to ride. Too the Serengeti Tour and Behind the scenes tour - both were worth the money.