We booked this through Priceline and stayed for 1 night before our cruise. Overall, it is a great place to stay and is very comfortable.
- Great location...right in downtown, 10 min from airport, 5 min from cruise port, right on the river, a few blocks from restaurants
- Pool is right on the waterfront and is nice
- Staff was very friendly and helpful with our questions
- Free shuttle goes anywhere in a 3-mile radius, including the cruise port. This was great for us.
- The hotel shows its age. While everything has been remodeled and is in decent shape, we found several things showing age including cracked lamp shades, burnt out lights in the swimming pool, older-looking shower tiles, worn carpet, cracking paint, etc.
- We didn't bring a car, but parking was very expensive
- No airport shuttle
- Expensive breakfast
While there are some negatives, I would definitely stay here again. Despite showing some age, the property is very comfortable and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is conveniently located near the Port of Tampa and Raymond James Stadium, home of the Buccaneers. Onsite we also have over 10,000 sq ft of meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel Florida