My family and I just spent a wonderful weekend here at the Holiday Inn. The hotel is decorated in an African theme and appears to be quite new. The pool is kidney shaped and a decent size to have fun in. Although we did not use it because it was too cold outside, it looked nice and clean.
The room is a bit small, but the bed and pillows are extremely comfortable and provides a good night sleep for your day in the park. I liked that you can pick firm or soft pillows. The bathroom is a nice size and it's great the rooms are equipped with microwave ovens and refrigerators.
My only complaint would be with housekeeping. When they cleaned our room, they took all our toiletries provided by the hotel and did not replace them, nor did they replace the empty box of tissues. We had to end up going to the front desk to get a new set of shampoo, conditioner, soap, and hand lotion.
The breakfast provided at the Holiday Inn was excellent as well. The eggs, whether their scrambled one day or in omelettes the next, were delicious! They are accompanied by biscuits and gravy as well as sausage. They offer three types of cereal, coffees, teas, yogurts, milk, chocolate milk, hard-boiled eggs, and of course, their DELICIOUS cinnamon rolls.
We did take the shuttle to the park and the driver was WONDERFUL! A very nice guy who works around the clock and is always a pleasure to talk to. It was nice not having to park and pay for our car and if need be, we could have always walked that long block back.
I would definitely stay here again on my next visit and would recommend to all who visit the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brand New Holiday Inn Express & Suites is adjacent to Busch Gardens / Adventure Island and is the closest hotel to the University of South Florida and University Community Health Hospital. Enjoy a comfortable stay at the new Holiday Inn in Tampa, a preferred hotel of Busch Gardens, located within walking distance of the hotel. Your family will love staying at our Florida Green Lodging designated hotel in Tampa. We're located just off I-275, directly across the street from Busch Gardens and just a mile away from USF and University Community Health Hospital. Located in the heart of Tampa, we are in close proximity to several other local attractions, including Lowry Park Zoo, Port of Tampa, Florida Aquarium, and the Museum of Science and Industry. Business travelers will appreciate the amenities and services provided at our hotel too! Our Green Lodging hotel is in close proximity to many area businesses, such as Syniverse, Verizon Information Technologies, USAA and the Anheuser-Busch and the Yuengling Breweries. In addition, we provide meeting space that can accommodate up to 60 people with free wireless Internet access. While staying at our tropically landscaped Tampa hotel, you can enjoy our premium amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary, hot breakfast bar. Book your reservations now to take advantage of our great Tampa, FL hotel room deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens Florida