Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore
US$266
  • Restaurant
US$116
1,765 results
All reviewssilvana greenefront desktampa airportparking garageshuttle serviceinternational malllaser spine institutefree shuttlebusiness centerbusiness tripwould stay here againnice stayclean hotelchecking inone night stayrental carconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Excellent property, convenient to the airport, mall and cruise terminal. Very friendly and helpful staff that make you feel like they've known you for years. The restaurant has an excellent breakfast buffet and the dinner experience is casual, yet classy. The bar provides for a friendly environment to root for your favorite college or pro football team with three large tv's and comfortable seating.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jonathan J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear Thomas B,

I want to thank you for your recent stay with us, as well for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your positive feedback and I am glad to hear that our property fits your needs when traveling to the Tampa area. I hope that you will continue to use Hilton hotels and we wish you safe travels in the future!

Thanks!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

From check in to departure, excellent experience. My room was very spacious and modern. The staff (particularly Rosie) was outstanding. I would definitely recommend staying here. When I travel, I typically look for hotels that have a fitness area. The fitness room was very organized and had several machines.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Putinwork
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Dear Putinwork,
I am happy to hear that you highly recommend our property! Rosie is definitely an asset and valuable member of our hospitality team. I will let her know that she was able to make your stay more enjoyable. Please stop in the next time that you are in the area!
Silvana G

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I am an experienced traveler and I think that Bayana, the young girl at the front desk in the morning of Sunday, September 22, 3013, was one of the best I have come acrossed over the years. If she is a reflection of the quality of service of your hotel chain, I think that it speaks well for the organization.

Room Tip: Please read above. The service at the front desk was outstanding.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Armando V

Dear Armando V.,
Thank you for your kind remarks concerning Dayana. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I know she will be thrilled by your recognition. We strive to provide outstanding service to all of our valued guests! I hope that we see you the next time that you visit the area.
Silvana G.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We have stayed here 4 times (May 26, Aug 4, Sep 6, and Sep 20, 2013). The location cannot be beat. You are moments from the airport, a good mall, places to eat, and easy access to major roads and highways. The first was fine. Aug 4, when we checked out the front desk gentleman seemed put out that we asked a question. Hilton gave us some extra bonus points. September, we accidentally left our speed charger for the ipad2 in the room. It was never found and we called back as soon as our plane landed. Jonathon, a manager was the only one who called back, but that was after we called back because we had not received a response from the original person. So trying to be reasonable, we stayed again on Sept 20, 2013. Again, location is convenient. They gave us a breakfast voucher to make up for the missing charger, but we were not able to use it because of our flight time. We spoke to the ladies there in the afternoon. When we returned that evening (late), a new front desk woman was there and did not know what we were talking about and could not offer ANY solution...We travel every weekend to Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota ...we will NOT stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Chris B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Mike and Joanna

On Behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Bay Airport/Westshore’s team, please accept our apologies for failing to meet your expectations during your current stay here. Rest assure your concerns have been addressed with the appropriate team members. I cannot express how deeply concerned I was to learn that we had failed to meet your expectation. We offer no excuse, only another chance to win back your faith in Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Bay Airport/Westshore hotel.
I am really hoping to speak to you personally regarding your experience. Please advise as to the best way to reach you.
We appreciate patronage and thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please contact me directly at (813) 465-5304.

Christopher J. Bryant
Operations Manager
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport/Westshore
5312 Avion Park Drive
Tampa, FL 33607
(813) 289-2700
chris.bryant@hilton.com

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Stayed last minute at this airport hotel. Good value for money, lovely rooms, huge bathroom with jacuzzi bath. Great stop over, free parking and we got a free breakfast. Staff friendly and efficient would definitely use again

Room Tip: Kingsize room was worth the difference
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear Lesly T.,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to know that we met your expectations. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I hope to see you again if you find yourself in Tampa! We truly appreciate you sharing the details of your experience with us.
Silvana G.