“Enjoyed Our Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Tampa, Florida
“Enjoyed Our Stay”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My family and I really enjoyed our stay. We were at the hotel for 3 days. We were pleased with the ammenities and staff. My son and his friends took advantage of the pool and fitness center. We dined in the restaurant for breakfast on 2 of the mornings. The food was wonderful. We ordered take-out from the restaurant on Saturday night. Again, everything was great. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Latoya M,
I’m happy to hear that your family enjoyed your weekend with us. It was our pleasure to host you here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Westshore. I hope everyone had a lot of fun! This is an excellent location for a weekend ‘get away’. We are very close to many attractions (Raymond James Stadium, Steinbrenner Field, downtown Tampa, Ybor City and Busch Gardens to name a few). With shuttle service to the local malls and the airport your really can’t beat the location. Please feel free to stop in again the next time you need a little R & R. The weather is perfect right now and our sparkling pool and hot tub are waiting!
Silvana Greene - Guest Service Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We are from Denver, we went to Tampa for a quick get-away, and everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Our flight home was cancelled, we had to book a room extremely last minute, and my fiancé and I were verbally assaulted by our cab driver. We booked our Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore room via Expedia…. When we arrived at the hotel (mind you, this was seconds after we bought he room online at Expedia) and our room was not booked due to issues on Expedia’s part. The lobby was packed with some sort of pilot’s convention yet the pleasant face at the front desk, Silvana, noticed my disarray as I was in tears at this point. I could tell she immediately wanted to make things right. We sat and waited in the lobby for a while until we could figure out another place to sleep for the night calling everywhere! Not long after she came to us and said “we had a cancellation I would love to get you into this room” Not only did she get a room for us, she gave us a complementary glass of wine and a hug (BOTH of which were 100% needed) I NEVER want to return to Tampa but if I HAVE to I WILL ONLY STAY HERE at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore. This Hilton and Silvana alone are why I give this hotel a 6 out of 5 tars! There moved mountains for us and I couldn’t appreciate it more! Thank you Hilton and thank you Silvana  A good person can really make all the difference.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mallory B
Dear Mallory B,

I am so happy that we were able to take a bad situation and turn it around. We strive to provide each of our valued guests with the comforts of home. I appreciate your loyalty and if you do find yourself in Tampa again please stop by to see us! It was a pleasure to meet you and I truly appreciate your kind comments.
Silvana Greene - Guest Service Supervisor
Braintree, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Arrived early, the front desk gal was so concerned that we had to wait. Not her fault and she still upgraded our room to expedite our check in. The restaurant was a huge surprise. We expected a good meal and got a gourmet meal, this chef is fantastic.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Russell C
Dear Russell C,

So glad you enjoyed your time with us! Our front desk staff is focused on caring for our guests and insuring the best stay possible. I’m thrilled that you were able to dine in the Coast Restaurant. Our Chef Peter is a gem and his culinary endeavors are amazing! Please visit us again soon.
Silvana Greene - Guest Service Supervisor!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 15 March 2014

The hotel is obviously very clean and comfortable, but what makes this hotel different from the others is their drive to go above and beyond to feel so welcome. Rosie at the front desk was so courteous, and just goes the extra mile to do a great job. Thanks so much hilton garden inn!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank hdbowlin
Dear hdbowlin,

‘Home away form home’ is exactly what we’re aiming for here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Westshore. Thanks for the kind remarks about Rosie. We are fortunate to have her on our team and she will be thrilled to know that she was able to make your stay more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again!
Blue Bell
Reviewed 13 March 2014

This is our third time here and continues to consistently exceed our expectations. We have stayed at many places in Tampa and this is the best. Clean, comfortable, and the staff has no equal with Silvana at the top of the list. Definitely the place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Pablo2154,
We love our returning guests! Thanks you so much for your loyalty. I appreciate your kind comments and also the high praise. We hope to see you again soon.
Silvana Greene
Virginia
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stayed here for one night before our cruise. We used the hotel shuttle from the airport. The hotel is off airport in a complex that contains a parking lot and several hotels. At first glance I was disappointed because it did not appear that there was anything within walking distance and there was only the one restaurant at this hotel. However -- we were pleasantly surprised that there were two gigantic shopping malls a short distance away and the hotel's shuttle made regular trips to both of them. We went to the International Mall, which consists of an outdoor street area filled with nice restaurants and an indoor mall with lots of shops. In fact, the International Mall is within walking distance, about one mile, and has sidewalks most of the way.

Later we saw the other Mall (forget the name) when the shuttle stopped to pick up people -- that one seemed to be more of an indoor mall but also had great restaurants like Maggianos and Seasons 52.

The hotel itself was great, met expectations of a Hilton Garden Inn. The woman at the front desk was very helpful with information about the shuttle and she even made reservations for us at Brio's restaurant. We would definitely stay in this hotel again if we were in Tampa for a short time without a car.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dsarah
Dear dsarah,
I’m so glad that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service. It is really convenient and like you said we are surrounded by some of the best dining in Tampa… including our own Coast Restaurant! Our shuttles will also take you to the airport 24/7. It’s a great savings not to have to pay cab fare! I look forward to your next visit.
Silvana Greene
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 11 March 2014

From the first phone call at the airport to checking out, everything about this stay and the hotel was perfect. Kylie was my first point of contact and I was immediately impressed with her high level of customer service, her eagerness to help, her friendliness, and her knowledge of the area. The room was exceptionally quiet and clean, water pressure in the shower was perfect, beds and pillows were comfortable, and I had the pleasure of having both breakfast and lunch at the restaurant on site and both were outstanding. All of the staff I spoke to were friendly and eager to help - whether it was housekeeping, maintenance, front desk, or restaurant staff - everyone was consistently gracious and helpful -even if it wasn't their job. The price was a little less than some of the surrounding hotels, but even if it was more I would definitely stay at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear patproc7,

Kylie is such a joy to have on our team. Sounds like we hit a home run in all areas of your stay! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with other travelers. We appreciate your feedback and hope we have another opportunity to serve you!