“Silvana is the best!”

Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore
Ranked #5 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 10 April 2014

When we arrived at the hotel there was some mix-up about the Park n Fly reservation we had
made online. After a brief moment of panic on my behalf, Silvana immediately stepped in and told us there was nothing to worry about. She not only honored our original request but added
a few extra days of free parking in case my trip got extended,. Silvana is exactly the type of employee that Hilton advertises. She was so friendly, helpful and calming when I needed it most. Thank you for getting my trip to Hawaii off to a great start.
Karen S.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Karen S.,

I am thrilled that I was able to help ( I only wish I could have accompanied you to Hawaii to insure that everything was perfect for you there)! Please stop in the next time you leave out of Tampa and you can tell me all about it. It is our mission to make sure that each of our valued guests have everything they need and are able to relax and enjoy their time with us. I’m so happy that we were able to do that for you and thank you again for your kind comments.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

All of the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Sylvana was so accommodating when she checked us in. Our 2 adult sons were traveling with us and we were only staying a couple of nights before going on a cruise. She recognized that we might be a little cramped all in one room, so she gave us a great deal on a second room too good to pass up. She was awesome. We all got a good night's sleep. She helped us start our vacation off on a wonderful positive note.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Sue4500

Dear Sue4500,

It was our pleasure to host you here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Westshore. I’m so happy that the additional room made your stay more enjoyable. It is always our goal to insure that our guests are comfortable and happy! I hope the rest of your vacation was wonderful and please stop in again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

new hotel next to the airport Tampa, great rooms and quite clean, we like it. Especially Silvana Greene helps in every matter. We decided to stay one night before a cruise in this hotel and enjoyed the great breakfast. The street was'nt in our navigation System, but you can find it in advance in google maps.

Room Tip: there a different shopping malls next to the hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stefan Q

Dear Stefan Q,

I appreciate your very wonderful comments and am so happy that I could make your stay more enjoyable. I hope you had an outstanding cruise and the next time you visit from Germany please stop in (it allows me to brush up on my German). Until then...Tschüss!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I recently spent 1 night at the HGI Tampa Airport Westshore with my wife and 2 kids before flying out of TPA. I would definitely stay here again. The hotel is new...clean, comfortable, modern, etc. The rooms were very nice...what I would consider typical design/setup for a HGI. My only interactions with staff were at the front desk and restaurant. Both were great. We asked for a pack-n-play for our daughter and it was promptly delivered to our room. In the morning we ate breakfast which was very good. I love the fact that as a HH Gold member, HGI provides breakfast for 2 adults at no charge. I offered to pay for our kids and the waitress said don't worry about it which I thought was very kind (so I left her a big tip). Last the hotel is literally <5 minutes from the Tampa airport which is very convenient yet while we were in our room we didn't hear any noise from airplanes. Overall a great hotel to stay at!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear seedman76,

Well I could not wish for a better write up! Looks like we were able to hit a home run during your recent visit with us. I’m delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations and I would love for you to bring your family back to see us the next time you are headed our way.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Clean, comfortable and close by the airport w/ shuttle service. Fast wifi. Staff makes the difference--very friendly and eager to help out--my business plans changed at last minute and had difficult time booking online with other Hilton properties nearby--called HGI and Adrianna got me set up in a few minutes and explained how to get to shuttle--she was waiting for me when i arrived and had already pulled up my Honors info--was checked in in no time. Property is +/-30% less expensive than those nearby--dining area/bar is a small compared with larger hotels but no trade-offs on quality. Will stay here again--good place to stay after meetings / before morning flights--good work area as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear tbtg,

We appreciate your kindness. I am glad that you found our property provided for your every need. We are a great place for business meetings and offer a wide variety of meeting space. Our Reel Lobby Bar and Coast Restaurant provide our guests with a great place to stop and enjoy a ‘happy’ hour after work (or out by our sparkling pool), an outstanding culinary experience and excellent service by our amazing staff. I am so happy that Adrianna was able to help you with a seamless check in. I will pass on your kind remarks which I know will make her day. She always goes the extra mile for our guests. Please stop in again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Checked in staff was great. Honerable mentions were Kylie and Sylvania. As always had a great time and great meal. I travel alot in my profession and I know what makes a great hotel is a great staff. Hilton Garden Inn has my business whenever im in Tampa.

• Stayed: April 2014
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear WilliamsUSA ,
We truly appreciate your loyalty to our property. I will be sure to share this with Kylie. She goes above and beyond for our guests on a daily basis. I’m so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Please stop in again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Would definitely stay here again. Has all of the amenities needed. Even though the Wifi signal was weak and wouldn't connect to my phone. My coffee maker did not work properly but had I stayed another night I would have reported the problem. It is also conveniently located close to the the airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Silvana G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear agustinPaso,

Thank you for writing a review on our property. We appreciate your time! We just switched over to Keurigs which we have had rave reviews on. I’m sorry that you experienced an issue with yours. I’m glad that you were able to take advantage of our amenities. Please visit us again soon.