“Just a bright & full location”

Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore
Ranked #4 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Just a bright & full location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Simply put, the staff here is amazing & the hotel is clean, warm & updated. I'm always greeted with courtesy & they even recognize me as a repeat guest. Just today Silvana took time to acknowledge me.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Donald O,
It is always a pleasure to see you! We appreciate your loyalty to our property and I am so happy that you enjoy your time with us. We hope to see you again soon.
Silvana Greene- Guest Service Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
Orchard Lake, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Checking in to the Hilton Garden was extremely friendly and still professional. Rosie did a fabulous job! The hotel offers a nice restaurant with reasonably priced items that are a step above what you would anticipate finding at a hotel like this. We were impressed! Breakfast was included and offered a variety of items from waffles, eggs, bacon, oatmeal, pasties, fresh fruit and more. You could also purchase omelets and pancakes. Rooms were nice, clean and had everything that we needed. The mini store had a nice selection of snacks, beer and wine, however I thought the wine was overpriced at $18 for a small bottle of Chardonnay. Overall a great place to rest your weary bones and grab a decent dinner. Shuttle arrived on time. Also had a nice looking bar that I wasn't able to enjoy. I would definitely recommend the Hilton Garden.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sparty80
Dear Sparty80,
Rosie is a gem. We are so fortunate to have her on our team! We really try to provide that ‘home away from home’ feeling when you visit with us. I’m happy that we succeeded during your recent stay. Thanks for your wonderful comments about our Coast Restaurant. They do an amazing job! I hope that the next time you are in the area that you will stop in again.
rochester
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Nice hotel with shuttle service from the airport and to the area's Mall. The breakfast buffet was very good with great service from Maddie. One thing that could use improvement was the sheets, they were very wrinkled and too small for the king size bed

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Gustavo F,

Thanks for your feedback. I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay. Please stop in again!
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stayed here while in town for a visit. Staff was outstanding. The room is quite good value for the money and was clean and well maintained. The restaurant is definitely a few notches above what I would normally expect for even a high end hotel. Dishes were uniformly excellent and the staff was very attentive. The pool is a decent size and the poolside tables and chairs are great for relaxing with an adult beverage. Workout facilities are quite good and in good repair. Parking is free as is the wireless. The wireless is better than the vast majority of hotels that make you pay. The location is close to the airport but no noticeable noise. The air conditioning was mercifully quiet which is normally my pet peeve with most hotel rooms. You will need a car if you want to tour as it is not within walking distance of much.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear CanadianFunGuy,

Well it sounds like we were able to accommodate your every need during your visit with us. I do want to let you know that we offer free shuttle service to the airport, International Plaza and Westshore Mall giving you access to a variety of great local bars, restaurants, fantastic shopping and even a movie theatre! This is all at no cost to our guests. We provide a shuttle schedule at our front desk, Thank you for the compliments to our staff. We have a great ‘family’ atmosphere and everyone works hand in hand to insure the highest level of service for our valued guests. Our Coast restaurant is amazing and I’m so glad that you were able to enjoy dining with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

When we arrived at the hotel there was some mix-up about the Park n Fly reservation we had
made online. After a brief moment of panic on my behalf, Silvana immediately stepped in and told us there was nothing to worry about. She not only honored our original request but added
a few extra days of free parking in case my trip got extended,. Silvana is exactly the type of employee that Hilton advertises. She was so friendly, helpful and calming when I needed it most. Thank you for getting my trip to Hawaii off to a great start.
Karen S.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Karen S.,

I am thrilled that I was able to help ( I only wish I could have accompanied you to Hawaii to insure that everything was perfect for you there)! Please stop in the next time you leave out of Tampa and you can tell me all about it. It is our mission to make sure that each of our valued guests have everything they need and are able to relax and enjoy their time with us. I’m so happy that we were able to do that for you and thank you again for your kind comments.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

All of the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Sylvana was so accommodating when she checked us in. Our 2 adult sons were traveling with us and we were only staying a couple of nights before going on a cruise. She recognized that we might be a little cramped all in one room, so she gave us a great deal on a second room too good to pass up. She was awesome. We all got a good night's sleep. She helped us start our vacation off on a wonderful positive note.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Sue4500
Dear Sue4500,

It was our pleasure to host you here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Westshore. I’m so happy that the additional room made your stay more enjoyable. It is always our goal to insure that our guests are comfortable and happy! I hope the rest of your vacation was wonderful and please stop in again the next time you are in our area.

Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

new hotel next to the airport Tampa, great rooms and quite clean, we like it. Especially Silvana Greene helps in every matter. We decided to stay one night before a cruise in this hotel and enjoyed the great breakfast. The street was'nt in our navigation System, but you can find it in advance in google maps.

Room Tip: there a different shopping malls next to the hotel