“Nice location”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Tampa, Florida
“Nice location”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Very clean hotel with a nice lobby. Location is great, close to International Plaza and the airport. I enjoyed watching the airplanes approach for landing from my window on the 4th floor. I didn't dine at the restaurant, but it looked nice! Beds were a little uncomfortable to me, but I slept pretty good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Steven M ,

Thank you for sharing with other travelers about your experience with us. I am so happy that you were pleased with your stay. I do want to let you know that all of our beds are totally adjustable to your personal comfort level. I'm sorry if someone failed to inform you during the check in process. I hope that we will have another opportunity to serve you again!

Silvana G.- Guest Service Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Great stay. Awesome upgrades. Thank you Silvana! We are coming back next month when we will be in Tampa. The room was very clean and the beds were super comfortable. Breakfast was delicious also. Would recommend this hotel to other people I know.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear laura b,

You are so welcome Laura! It was my pleasure to assist you. I am thrilled to hear that you are coming back and look forward to hosting you again. See you soon!

Kennesaw, Georgia
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This was a great hotel , with an awesome staff, when we arrived after a long road trip from Georgia, there was a technical glitch in our reservation, but the manager straightened everything out after a few minutes, and with my patience she rewarded us with complimentary breakfast everyday of our visit, major money saver for a family of five. The location was perfect since it was close to some very nice malls and restaurants and only about 20 minutes from the local amusement parks. Highly recommended stay for families!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Dear Michael G,

It was my pleasure to assist you upon check in. I am happy to hear that you and your family had a great stay with us. We are conveniently located not only to the airport but also major attractions such as Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, downtown Tampa as well as Raymond James Stadium and Steinbrenner Field. This makes us a perfect choice for both business and leisure travel! We look forward to hosting you again.

Silvana G. - Guest Service Manager
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This hotel is very close to the airport, very clean and in spite of the closeness to the airport is quiet. I didn't hear any planes when sleeping. This is a relatively new property and very nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Mrssac,

Thanks for the kudos we appreciate your participation on our behalf and look forward to your next visit. Our guests are constantly commenting on the fact that they don't hear a peep from the airport. If you go through our guest's Tripadvisor posts you will see that this is a common comment... which makes us very convenient for travelers who really want to get some much needed rest!

Silvana G. - Guest Service Manager
Miami, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Very nice hotel, very clean, everything nice and neat. Pool and hot tub excellent relaxation. I would defiantly return for another weekend. Our family met up there for my cousin's wedding and everyone just loved the environment. Clean and very nice hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Hopefully they will send me some friendly promotions because I didn't want to leave

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Sabrina C,

Your post is music to our ears! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us especially on such a happy occasion. We hope to see you and your family again if your travels bring you back to Tampa. It would be our pleasure to host you in the future.

Pineland, Florida
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed here before a flight out west. Everything was top-notch, from the room to the little bar downstairs to the shuttle that got us down the street from Cigar City Brewing, and the next morning to the airport. Special mention goes out to Rosie at the desk, who was extra helpful and professional. Well done.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear MoRahn,

We appreciate you and the time that you took to share your experience. It is great to hear that we exceeded your expectations! Rosie is a true asset to our team and always goes out of her way to care for our valued guests. I will be sure to pass on your kind remarks and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Very nice new hotel with the perfect blend of suburban hotel amenities and upscale ambiance. Stayed here for two nights before a cruise. Good central location by the airport that was a short drive to the beach or downtown. It’s also very well located to dining options and shopping (will need a car). Rooms were immaculately clean and spacious. Lobby has the ambiance of an upscale expensive hotels. Pool was just the right size and patio area around pool was very spacious with ample seating/lounge chairs. Free parking in a parking garage was a very nice perk on hot sunny days. Definitely would stay here again. Perfect Hotel – 5 Stars Across the Board.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Chad G
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear indyboilerboy ,

I absolutely love the title to your post! It doesn't get any better than that! Thank you, thank you, thank you and please hurry back to visit us again!