Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore
US$137
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$144
US$197
US$176
US$168
US$134
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$122
Doubletree.com
US$111
US$134
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

1,784 results
All reviewssilvana greenefront desktampa airportparking garageshuttle serviceinternational malllaser spine institutefree shuttlebusiness centerbusiness tripnice stayclean hotelchecking inone night stayrental carconvenient locationcruise port
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I actually was not a guest at the hotel but my boyfriend was. He was traveling for work on out anniversary and I had the privilege of having Stephen Selby help me coordinate an amazing surprise for him.
I am so grateful to him and the rest of the staff for going over, above and beyond and giving me a 5 star treatment even though I was not personally a guest.
I don’t have enough good things to say about the staff while I cannot personally comment about the property, the staff is amazing and will do everything in their power to ensure your stay is perfection.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank ducrydr
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear ducrydr,
Thank you so much for acknowledging Stephen's service! I am so happy that we were able to assist you in making your boyfriend's stay memorable. It is always our goal to ensure that our valued guests have an enjoyable stay when they visit us in Tampa. Hopefully you will stop in to see us if your travels bring you to our area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The service was very good, the staff were very helpful. I enjoyed eating the breakfast at the restaurant. I would definitely recommend this Hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear rossndy1,

Thank you for your kind comments and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are dedicated to the complete satisfaction of each and every guest. I hope that you will visit us again the next time you are in Tampa!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore with a business group for a meeting that was being hosted there. The hotel staff was absolutely wonderful - the front desk, the restaurant, the bar (Starbucks Coffee, YUM!) and the folks that set up our meeting room. The rooms were large, cozy, and clean! They all made the experience seamless and stress-free. I appreciate all of their hard work!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank gshaw2018

Dear gshaw2018,
Thank you for the amazing feedback! I am delighted to hear that your meeting went well and it was certainly our pleasure to host your group. Our team is dedicated to ensuring a convenient, comfortable and enjoyable stay to all of our guests. We hope that your group will consider us again if you hold future meetings in our area. I will be sure to share your kudos with the entire team.They will be thrilled to know that they had such a positive impact on your stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was my second time coming to Tampa and it was a No Brainer to stay here again!! I was so happy with my visit last year and I wouldn't stay anywhere else plus the location is so perfect! The hotel is so beautiful, the staff, always so friendly and I've always had a great experience!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank LIA P

Dear Lia P.,
Thank you so much for your kind words. Our staff is truly dedicated to the complete satisfaction of our valued guests! We hope that you will visit us again if your travels bring you back to Tampa.
Silvana G. Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Many thanks to Silvana for making my business travel more easy. She made sure I could check out after my meetings. She was very nice and also recommended a great restaurant for lunch.

I will be back when I come for business travel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business