As i mention in the title, i payed $50 a night for my stay at the tahitian inn. My boy friend and i stayed in miami for his interview and he was supposed to fly to tampa for another interview and come back and enjoy the beaches at miami. He was looking for a hotel to literally sleep in and since its the height of the cruise season we got a stwo and a half star star hotel for fifty. We weren't excpecting much. Yet when we git there, we were pleasantly surprised! The kitchinette was terrific. There literally was a kitchen with a microwave, sink and a fridge. There was plenty of room to hang clothes, the bed was comfortable and most importantly, it was so clean. I am a very picky person when it comes to bathrooms and i cannot stand dirty bathrooms. Thats why whenever i plan on staying at a hotel more than a day, i get an above 4 star hotel. Also the reason why we stayed at hyatt regency (4*) in miami. The bathroom at tahitian inn was uncomparably clean and roomy compared to our four star hotel. They had standing showers and the the tiles and the crack in between tiles were impeccable. They even had a jacuzzi tub almost comparable to the one in mgm las vegas suite room. It also has an above average restaurant that is moderately priced, beautiful pool, small gym and a complimentary spa experience! I loved the say thoroughly.
The only downside was it was too close to a major street and it was a bit loud bc of the cars. But since its closeto the hotel, its acessible to many restaurants (i love chick fil a chicken biscuit and coffee and this place is literally 15 seconds walking distance from chick fil a!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahitian Inn and Spa is a boutique gem in the heart of South Tampa. Located just minutes from downtown, Raymond James, and Tampa International airport, the legendary Bern's Steakhouse, and SOHO area, University of Tampa, shopping and dining, Tahitian Inn is in the perfect location. With on-site dining and outdoor pool and poolside Tiki-bar, guests enjoy resort-style amenities and an all-inclusive experience. Rooms are interior Executive or exterior Cabana rooms, all have tile floors, microwave, mini-fridge, free wifi, free parking, and with executive Queen rooms add a wet bar, plus jetted tub and balcony upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa Tampa, Florida