Clean, friendly service, good food, free wi-fi in room, not a bad location.
Not all of the tv channels worked and when you have a small child that you would like to turn on PBS for while you pack but you can't because it's not working, that's a problem.
Breakfast was good, eggs, bacon, cereal, yogurt, fruit, bread, bagels, and waffles. There is a toaster and a waffle maker however there is only 1 waffle maker and it takes 2 min for 1 waffle to come out. Would like to see a 2nd one get put as there was a line.
Good size room. I was in a 2 Queen bedroom and it was great. Small fridge (no freezer section), microwave, coffee maker, closet with door, desk, dresser, couch, chair, and coffee table. Beautiful bathroom: shower/tub combo with good water pressure.
I requested a room not on the 1st floor and on the backside of the hotel (for noise control from the main road). They apologized when I arrived that they couldn't put me in the back because all queen beds are along the front of the hotel but that they could put me on the 4th floor. I told them not a problem (what am I going to do, complain until they moved the beds to another room?) and we went to our room. There was no issue with noise. I heard 1 airplane fly over after 8pm and hardly any cars. So recommend asking for a room not on the 1st floor and you'll be fine.
Overall, yes I will stay here again. Even considered extending my stay another night because it's only 15 minutes from Busch Gardens and 30 minutes from the coast in Clearwater. If you're looking for a place close to the airport without the noise, this is a good one because it's only 5 minutes down the road and you don't hear planes at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium is located near Tampa International Airport TPA and Raymond James Stadium. Rates always include a free hot breakfast, outdoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room 24 hour Business Center and Free Aiport Shuttle from 5:15am to Midnight. Located minutes away from Veterans Expressway, Dale Mabry Hwy and I-275. Area Businesses include Home Depot, Fed-Ex, CAE, Kesier University, Cemex, Barry University, Alessi Bakery, Jacobs, and McDean. Area attractions such as Busch Gardens, The Florida Aquarium, Big Cat Rescue, Lowry Park Zoo, Tampa Convention Center, Straz Center, Mosi, Tampa Times Forum, Ybor City and Channelside are all a short drive away. Come and enjoy the Suite life. PETS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THIS LOCATION. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Tampa Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Near Raymond James Stadium Hotel Tampa
- Comfort Suites Tampa Airport North Florida