“work stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon
Ranked #107 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Fleming
“work stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Its clean and well maintain with comfortable beds. Sits close to both I-4 & I-75
Its quit 99% of the time & the staff responds at all concerns promptly.
Plenty of places to eat and a mall with-in a cpl of miles
The staff is friendly & efficient

Being less than a mile from the Hillsborough sheriff dept keep the riffraff away.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Paul B
rri173, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Paul,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Red Roof Inn Tampa/Brandon. I know you are always busy and a hard working man. Thank you so much for being a loyal costumer since almost 2 years I believe. It is always good to see you. Hope to see you soon and don't work too hard. I will share your comment with the staff.

Diana

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Seffner, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

I was so pleased to finally get good service from a place, during my travels, I have experienced alot of places that housekeeping was atrocious. Not here, thanks to a wonderful housekeeper named Kelly. She went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that my family as well as myself had everything we needed. And, the room was very clean, and sanitized. I will most definately come back. Thank you so much Kelly, for all your wonderful hospitality.

2 Thank L0ri_T782
rri173, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear Lori,

WOW. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Red Roof Inn in Tampa/Brandon.
Kelly is one of our newest Housekeeper. She does a great job. I will show her your comment.
Hope to see you soon.

Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

The price is the best I could find in the area. All of the staff was friendly and helpful. Our House keeper Kelly was friendly and did an excellent job. The room was spotless. They have all the amenities and a great location, near literally everything we wanted to do! My family and I had a wonderful stay and are already planning our next trip!

Room Tip: I think Kelly said she cleans all the rooms on the second floor even side.
2 Thank Cynthia P
Dear Cynthia,

It is always good to see a very good review. Thank you so much for taking the time.
I am glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay. We just upgraded our 2 bed delux rooms with Iron, Iron board and Hairdryer. We have excellent weather at this moment, 94 degrees and our pool is 88 degrees, so perfect for a swim. Did you use the Pool?
I will share your good comment with the Staff.

Florida, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great location. Just off highway 75 with the mall down the street and every restaurant chain you know surrounding you. They have many Asian eateries further down the eastern main strip. They allow pets for free and are cheap. Cheapest gas station anywhere just almost next door, we stop just to gas up off the highway.

That's the good.

Now, The bad is ugly. Old, Needs work, a/c didn't work and we had to test out a few rooms before we found one suitable. Old style motel, outside individual entrances, 3 levels. Saw a cop car when we checked in, small but clean pool in front.
Rooms very basic, NO hair dryer, no coffee, room is the bare bottom but clean.

No frills but what do you want for $50? Lots of truckers stay here, buses in parking lot. Wouldn't stay here if I were alone, being a female especially.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with newest air conditioning unit.
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
rri173, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. The Sheriff comes on regular bases since the Hillsborough Sheriff’s Office is right down the road and we have free coffee. We do have rooms with micro, fridge, iron, iron board, coffeemaker, hairdryer ...etc. We serve Coffee in the Lobby 24/7.
We will have our exterior painted in a fresh new color soon.

Naples, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Let me tell you, for 54.00 dollars I wasn't expecting much just something clean. well this place was awful, we had bugs in the room, shady people outside and at night till after midnight, was my daughter and I and we were not feeling safe, let alone the bugs, we didn't even stay, had checked in at 3 pm and went to a concert got back at 11:30, we were tired just wanted a shower and rest, we were afraid to get out of car just to get to the room, and when we watched bugs crawl all around that was it, checked out at 1:30 am, didn't even sleep, drove 3 hours home after a very long day of fun. I WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. the rooms themselves were dirty, clean only what needed clean, dust on lamps, etc...just plain nasty.

Room Tip: Don't pick any, but if you do don't go in back by pool
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank mts241
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Please get in contact with me dholder173@yahoo.com or call the Inn 813-681-8484.

Diana Holder
Sarasota, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have stayed at this Red Roof Inn several times, and have always been satiusfied. Granted,it is not the Plaza, but for the money, I am more than satisfied. Friendly people, good wi-fi, and roominess make up for the defects. If you want perfection, go somewhere more expensive; if you want a clean comfortable room, go to Red Rook in Brandon, FL.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
rri173, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your review. When I read your review it sounded very good but you only gave us 1 out of 5 points. Not sure if it was a mistake.

Miramar, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Overall it was ok for the price paid. Room had an HDTV which was good. Carpet had some stains and both Ice machines were broken . Not enough towels in room however front desk brought them right away after I called. So service was definitely good. A/C didn't cool good in our room. We would have called to be switched rooms but we were too tired. When we arrived at the room after a day in Busch Gardens we figured since we had just turned it on it would eventually cool. But it didn't . Overall I would stay here again, probably not as my first choice.

It will say it is conveniently located , close to I75 , stores , shopping centers and really good food. Try the Kobe Steakhouse it was excellent.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Diana M
Dear Diana,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Hope you and your Family had a wonderful time at Bush Gardens. I apologize for the incontinence. Both Ice Machines gave up on the same day. We bought ice for the guests and had it in a cooler in the Lobby. Both Ice Machines are up and running.
I will share your comments with the staff.

Thanks again,

Diana
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon West
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
Red Roof Inn Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park
Quality Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#63 of 162 in Tampa

Been to Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!