“Great snooze and cruise value!”

Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa
Ranked #109 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Leesburg, Florida
“Great snooze and cruise value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

My family stayed at Chase suites the night before our cruise from port of tampa. The cruise was 8 nights so to leave our car at the port was about $160. So, instead we bought the "snooze and cruise" package from Chase which includes a hotel room, great breakfast, & shuttle service to and from the port! Tony was our driver and he was great! Dropped us off right where we needed to go and was there to pick us up as soon as we cleared customs. We got to start our vacay a day early and saved money! A win win.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at the Chase Suites. Shuttle service was great. Room was a little dated, but clean. I was informed of renovations in progress which would only improve the property..The staff was friendly and helpful.. The only problem we incurred was the housekeeping staff that didn't speak English + none of the Tv's would get Scandal!! We would defiantly return to this property..

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

The rooms look like they are furnished from a thrift store. There is a mildew and musty smell inside the rooms and lobby. We were going to try and tough it out one night to not lose money and cancel second night but 20 minutes after checking in saw a huge rat run across the ledge of building. Informed the office we could not stay after rat sighting and were told we were wrong, must have been a cat or possum. It was a HUGE NYC-like RAT!! We left with one night charged and waiting to hear from GM on decision on whether Chase Hotels will refund our money or not. What?!!! Disgusting!!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Me_n_MrsJones

Travellers are raving about these Tampa hotels

Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I checked into this hotel on Oct. 19, 2013 for a wedding. The staff was cordial. I did not see handicap spaces for parking at each building. I was in building 5, with a person that required a handicap space. Upon entering my room, I checked out my accommodations
. Some of the dishes in the cabinet was not clean. There was a pair of shoes under the bed, a cigarette lighter, a used cigar and coins from another guest left in the room. During the night our lower level toilet was stopped up and I preceded to contact the front desk for service at about 10:30 or so. I was informed that maintenance was not available during the night. I asked if a plunger could be brought to my room, but the front desk person said there wasn't a plunger. The front desk person did offer a change of room but I informed her that the handicapped person in my room was asleep and would not be able to get up. I informed the front desk person that I would go to a Walmart to purchase a plunger. I would think that a plunger would be a necessity. I could hear other guest in their room partying. I was very disappointed in the service or lack of during the time I need a plunger. The carpet was stained. I did like the floor plan for my room and the shuttle service for the wedding was very nice. I checked out on Sunday Oct. 20, 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at the Chase Suites. Shuttle service was great. Room was a little dated but clean. I was informed of renovations in progress which will only improve property. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only problem I incurred was with housekeeping staff. I asked housekeeper who provided me with fresh towels the day before to clean room and was told in hand gestures (spoke no English) that she was not responsible for my room. Later she was seen in a room across from mine cleaning and was asked to come again to clean but she never showed up. Clean towels were provided by the front office. I would definitely return to this property and recommend it to others.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

We stayed two nights at this hotel and liked it so much we did not want to leave. Our room was spacious and immaculate. I asked if I could have a nice view and we were put in a beautiful room next to the water. The hot breakfast and happy hour were more than we expected.
I was worried by some of the reviews saying it was dated but found they were working very hard to make everything top notch.
I cant wait to stay here again and told all my friends how nice it was.
Thank you.

Room Tip: Ask to be close to water and that your room has be updated.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Stuart, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

The reason I selected this hotel was because they offered a shuttle to Raymond James stadium. I When I initially got there, I could not do an early check in, but the gentlemen checked me in with kindness to assure I would not have to do anything but get my room keys when I got back after the game. The shuttle service was rude and it took 2.5 hours to get back because they did not pick us up until 2 hours after the game was over. I was tired and ready to relax so I went to get my room keys and the front desk girl that took over was rude, nasty and really gave me a hard time and I had to do it all over again, eventhough she had the signed paperwork in hand, which was proof that I already checked in. I was told they had gas grills, which they don't. I get to my room and it was musty, moldy, terrace was unsafe to stand on, and room was not equipped with any essentials. Thank goodness it was only one night. Homewood Suites I will never leave you again, I will drive to the game.

Room Tip: Go to Homewood Suites or Hilton Garden Inn