“dump”

Ranked #141 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Englewood, Florida
“dump”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Knights inn in Tampa was horrible the first room they sent us too smelled very musty and the air didnt work. I requeted another room and the next one was a bit better but very low water pressure and the TV was very old and and had a green tint to it which gave me a headache, The snack machines were empty and in the morning one pot of week coffee and the choice of toast or waffles in which the counter had waffle drippings all over it and a container of warm orange juice. I wouldnt stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn

1 Thank Kelly P
knightsinntampa, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry you were dissatisfied with your experience with us, especially since so many others were completely satisfied during that same time period. We take real pride in this hotel and are always changing and improving. I hope you will choose to visit us again so you can see that we get better and better with each passing day.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Bechtelsville
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I am so thankful for my TripAdvisor app because I WAS going to book an entire 7-night stay at this hotel, until I read these reviews! And I'm still laughing at the manager's responses about the bugs. Someone even posted photos! Obviously they DO have bugs and denying it isn't exactly working in their favor. I'd rather them ACCEPT the fact and fix it.

Stayed July 2014
knightsinntampa, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Guest,

I appreciate you commenting even though you did not stay at or visit our property. You can be sure that we’re always changing and improving, and you can be certain that any lapses at this property are quickly resolved. We take pride in this property and look forward to the opportunity to show it to you when you’re in the area.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

The worst hotel I ever stayed in this hotel was nasty mold, roach and flea infested I would not recommend any anyone stay here unless you are homeless please don't stay here .I only hade to stay here because I drove to Florida and I got in town at 3 am and I hade my kids

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
knightsinntampa, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I must take issue with any suggestion of an insect problem at this hotel. That simply isn’t true. If you were displeased with your stay for any reason, however, I sincerely apologize. We take pride in this hotel and in satisfying our guests, and I apologize that we could not satisfy you completely in this case.

Tampa
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I never experienced anything like this before. Very nasty room roaches. Beds nasty and pillows no clean. Bathroom felted smell bad. To complete drunk guys around. It look that the pkace people from welfare in the hotel.I couldn't take it I ask for my money back and left the hotel. I will never vidit this place.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments despite not actually staying with us. We take great pride in this hotel and satisfy many people each night. I’m sincerely sorry we could not satisfy you. Still, we are involved in a continuous improvement process and will use these comments as we continue to improve. I hope you will reconsider and try us again in the future.

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My room was a non-smoking room and it had cigarette burns on the sheets. The smell was unbearable and it was so dusty I got an allergic reaction with a headache. Cockroaches everywhere, a leakage in the sink. Weird stains on the walls, sheets and rug. Very small space, I felt confined and it was not good for more than 5 people.Do not recommend. The person replaying to these comments never get anything fixed like they say. Also the pool was disgusting and the area around it disorganized, nothing to see there!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
knightsinntampa, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry we failed you in this case. We strongly reject any assertion that there is an insect problem at this hotel, but we will make sure the maintenance issues you mentioned are checked and corrected if necessary. Our goal is to satisfy all clients in every case, and I apologize again that we failed you.

Hotel Manager.