“A FAMILY SETTING”
Review of Economy Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tampa
Economy Inn
Ranked #141 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 26 July 2011

my name is tiffany agsar when i came here i was coming out of a bad marriage the gayharts were here and made it even worse.then lou and cj came here and became like two moms and turned the economy inn to a family atmosphere they are the best things that have happened for this hotel

• Stayed: March 2011

Reviewed 24 July 2011

I was traveling thru tampa and needed a decent place to stay. I saw the sign for 32 dollars a nite and stopped in. The front desk lady Lou showed me the room even before i booked it. I was very pleasantly surprise to see a nice clea room with fresh towels and clean sheets. I took the room. I had stop at another place before on bush blvd. and the place was disgusting. Plus at nite here it was quiet and peaceful. A very family atmosphere with grills to use and picnic tables. I wish i could of stayed longer but my work calls me. I highly recommend this place. It was nice to even meet CJ the manager on duty. You can tell they have cleaned this place up. Great job guys and i will be returning...thank you...kelley

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 9 October 2009

Wow. well as soon as we got there the parking lot was full of "shady" characters, the room dident have a remote, dident have a coffie maker, had cracks everywhere 2 little towels, and there were pubic hairs all over the comforter. we checked in the hotel, decided to settle for it because it was so close to bush gardens, untill we got back from bush gardens then the real nightmare started. the people in the next room were beating their kids, noise and racket throught the whole place, it was like a jungle. the front desk offerd to "move us to another room" when we quickly packed up and were leaveing, of course we declined. worst hotel ever.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 February 2002

The bathroom was filthy, dirt in the corners grime in the shower. The toilet paper holder was broken, so the toilet paper just sat on the edge of the sink. The towels were so small, they didn't even reach around my 33" waist, and the front desk was stingy about giving out new towels each day. There was no towel rack.

The room was not cleaned once during our 3 day stay. It may never have been cleaned, when we arrived there was a dirty ashtray and lots of cigarette butts behind the night table.

The beds did not have fitted sheets. Instead, some old flat sheets were tucked into the underside of the bed. The sheets did appear to be clean, but they always came undone and you would wake up laying on a bare mattress. The mattress was vile.

The air conditioner was loud and only worked for 10 minutes before shutting off. You had to get up and turn it back on throughout the night.

I would have expected at least a clean room for $65 a night.

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member