“whaT THE H....................”
Review of Economy Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tampa
Economy Inn
Ranked #139 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reno
“whaT THE H....................”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

we are here now, management is awful, have washing machine and dryer but will not exchange money for quarters if it is working that day, will walk down to the room to inform you that you must bring your towels to office and leave your room number on them instead of picking them up at the door, WIFI only works if you sit outside or go sit in front of the office because they do not have enough routers as we were told by management. No ice machine. Do not furnish remotes for tv instead tells you to go across the street to Family Dollar to purchase one. People outside all night talking when are people supposed to sleep. Children running loose throwing stuff off balcony onto cars , who wants dog crap on their cars or shoes. This is most surely a crack motel BEWARE . Pool is the nastiest thing I have ever seen they should not even advertise it.

Room Tip: There are none
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I have pictures and video of a place that's suppose to b liveable for humans.nobody can believe that this place is actual ly open still.don't believe me??just ask me to see the picture s.I don't think my standerd a r real high,but living with roaches that are actually crawling on the bed while u sleep,,,is totally,totally,unacceptable.I will have fear of motels for the rest of my life.I had to video this stuff just so people would really believe me.the worst part is my family had to endor this themselves.I wouldn't b so upset if I could have been giving my money back.but I was told NO..even though I had living bugs ,crawling on every thing.please people,,, if anyone is reading this,,do not,not,not,rent a room here.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank Jerseyjersey5

Travellers are raving about these Tampa hotels

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 30 December 2012

My family and I stayed this week at the Economy Inn and it was great! The room was clean and the kitchen had new appliances and cabinets. My family and I went to Busch Gardens and had a great time. The property had Free Wi-fi and Cable t.v. and laundry facilities which helped keep the kids busy. We plan on coming back in the spring.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Bed Bugs, Bugs and more Bed Bugs. The Economy Inn is infested with bed bugs. The bed bugs are real bad, they bite all night long and you can not get any sleep. When we got up there was blood spots all over the sheets from the bed bugs we killed on us. It was the worst night in a hotel ever. There were also other small bugs and roaches. The place was not clean. People were up in the parking lot all night and cars with stereos blasting at all hours. The pool is green with things floating in it and you can not get any wifi as is on the sign. Stay any where but there!

Room Tip: Stay some where else!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sue S
Reviewed 19 March 2012

The beds have bed bugs and rooms have fleas and rooms look like crap.........

• Stayed March 2012
4 Thank Djshadow2011
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I stayed a week and I couldn't sleep at night the bugs bit me all nite I could never get clean towels. I paid for a week but. after 3 days they told me I owed for the rest of the week most people who live there are addicted to pain pills even management

• Stayed October 2011
3 Thank pillhead
Reviewed 5 September 2011

since cj and lu became manangers this is the best motel for the best rate i have found they have a friendly family enviorment here

• Stayed September 2011