“Good food and drink at great prices.”
Review of Nazca Bar & Grill

Nazca Bar & Grill
Ranked #699 of 2,590 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

An early dinner with friends for a first time visit.
Found a clean attractive restaurant with a very good waitress who was enthusiastic about the food. Good explanations, descriptions and suggestions.
We shared some ceviche (mixto) and fried yucca for appetizers and both were very good.

Good selection of beers and mixed drinks including a good Pisco sour.

We had a variety of entrees which were all tasty and generous in quantity.

We are early diners and found plenty of space and easy parking at 5:30.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Coming from Miami, I didn’t expect much from the peruvian game elsewhere, but Nazca was refreshingly good. I had the Chaufa de Pollo at $10. Based solely on that dish, I would recommend giving this place a try.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I've now been here 4-5 times and every time I find something delicious to love. The servers are very attentive, friendly, helpful. If you are adventurous ask the kitchen to make you a custom dish of their choosing. It won't disappoint! Not to be missed: choros a la chalaca - giant mussels in a lime, onion cilantro presentation with giant corn; the beef salteado - sauce is sooo good! The chicken one is good, too. Arroz con camarones- like paella but just with shrimp. If they have a fresh fish entree, try it! And have a Pisco Sour and/or a Darwin beer (chicha corn beer!)

Reviewed 25 May 2017

The food will not disappoint. This is an undiscovered gem. We've been here twice and everything we've tried is delicious. The lomo saltado is the best I've ever had. We will definitely br comong back.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Tampa has been lacking in the Peruvian food category for well over a decade. Nazca and the owner, Eric do not disappoint. The food takes you away with each bite, you'll feel like you are in Peru! I used to wait until I went to Miami for real Peruvian food, but not anymore. I am so glad I stopped in and tried the food. Eric, who owns Nazca, is very down to earth, genuine, funny and truly appreciates your business. Make sure to ask him to surprise you. You won't be disappointed with he plates he chooses for you. Oh and if you want a REAL drink try the Nazca water.
This restaurant/bar will become a staple in Tampa. You won't be disappointed.. why are you still readying this?! Go eat at Nazca!!!

Been to Nazca Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!