“Infusion of Nutrients”
Review of Clean Juice

Clean Juice
Ranked #670 of 2,732 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 1 August 2018

This place will be a weekly treat for me, rather than items that cause our bodies harm, I will choose this place. Great staff. You can also add things like Turmeric to the drinks. Great tasting end product.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Must try the avocado toast. The pepper flakes give it a little kick.
Delicious fresh juices!
I feel healthy today.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Clean Juice just opened in Sarasota. And after reading the great reviews about Clean Juice in Tampa, I couldn't agree more. The Chocolate One with whey is dynamite and the berry bowls are as healthy and delicious as can be. Dylan and the staff at Clean Juice have great knowledge of their products and the friendliness is amazing. YOU CAN'T BEAT Clean Juice. Congratulations!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I love trying health food, smoothie joints. I was excited to see this place so close to where I work. I had some time one day to stop in and check the place out. It has a great ambiance and I like the look of it. The menu is pretty good and they had a lot of add ins in you want to boost your smoothie or bowl, etc. I got the pumpkin spice smoothie because I was in the holiday mood and love pumpkin spice everything! The smoothie was about $4 or $5. I think it's pretty average for a smoothie place. But the smoothie was not very good. I tasted so pumpkin spice flavor at all. I definitely tasted the pumpkin but it was not sweet or filled with spice. It also was not fully blended, so I had chunks of frozen pumpkin at the bottom of my smoothie. It might be because it was a special menu item, but even still, it should have been better. I don't know if I will go back and try a regular menu item. I have a rewards card but it is a joke. I think you get a free drink once you get 100 point I think. And you get a point with each dollar you spend. So unless you are getting a smoothie there every day twice a day, that program doesn't help you much. The staff was really friendly though.
Would not recommend

Fresh ingredients

Organic ingredients

Friendly employees

2-3 minute wait time

Smoothies, Acaí bowls, coffee and small bites (toast with avocado on it ) available

Mid to high price range

Good music

Unisex bathroom with diaper changing table

Child stroller and wheel chair accessible

Been to Clean Juice? Share your experiences!